Ask ass man unrealistic transfer tick box

I do use it but sometimes players who are said to be unrealistic to sign still are willing to sign for your club but only if you offer them a very lucrative amount of cash and I don't think you would want to do that unless you're managing a rich club like Anzhi who's reputation isn't all that high. I strongly recommend using it because it is very accurate, only leaving a few (highly expensive) players out.

I only use it if the pool is so large, because the assistant will exclude players who would happily sign and be a bit of a coup. It might be that he only takes into account club reputation, rather than other factors like manager reputation.

I only use it if the pool is so large, because the assistant will exclude players who would happily sign and be a bit of a coup. It might be that he only takes into account club reputation, rather than other factors like manager reputation.

Same here, i like to put in my own filters, for example, in theory a free agent should really be accepting any contract offer he can get (this isnt always the case). Nothing ventured, nothing gained. The only time i tick to filter unrealistic transfers is when im looking for backroom staff. Staff hate me passionately.

I turn it on and off, I usually look at my options with it on and if they aren't good enough see who else comes up. Obviously some players will never come, like when say Messi shows up but others he excludes will, so for example I managed to buy Oxlade-Chamberlain back to Saints even though my AM said he was unrealistic. He said he wanted a massive offer but in the end he was only an about £60k a week.

Archived