One tactic

Hi fellow fm'ers

I have just read an interview with a romanian guy who is 4th on the overall leader boards for fm. Now I have no interest in the leader boards or achievements but what I found interesting was that all of his success came down to a basic 442 using touch line shouts to change things when needed. I myself have had reasonable success using this approach and wanted to know what the rest of the forum thought about it?

I've always stuck to one tactic, then built a squad and developed my players around it. I suppose it is similar to the approach Barcelona take.

I used to have tactic for all sorts of situations but like yourself I now develop my players around the tactic and I must say I enjoy fm more now in my 30's than I ever did when I was younger.

I feel fm13 rewards football knowledge more and it's about beating the opposition as opposed to beating the me. Hence the the change that a perfectly timed shout can make

I've always stuck to one tactic, then built a squad and developed my players around it. I suppose it is similar to the approach Barcelona take.

Same as this, just using different shouts depending on the game situation.

exactly. It means the square root of FA

Haha fair enough, just thought it would spark an interesting conversation. He has done it with all the top teams but the question is more of a general tactical approach question

Haha fair enough, just thought it would spark an interesting conversation. He has done it with all the top teams but the question is more of a general tactical approach question

The quesitons in your OP are of value, some random guy exploiting whatever questionable means they use to deduce leader-boards is not.

Archived