Tactics @ ending of Season

All the seasons I played, the final part of the season my tactic just seem to fall apart. I can be on be on a 20 match unbeaten run I once I reached the final part of the season it just magically become ineffective. Attack become rubbish, defence become ********......so is there any thing I can do to keep my team / tactic ' Focus ' ?.

If you have won everything easily before that point it sounds like a case of overconfidence/complacency. I tend to get this when I have been on a unbeaten run... the trick is turning it around again quickly after you play badly for 1 or 2 games as if things dont turn around you will go the other way and end up in a circle of frustrated/badly motivated players meaning they will play even worse.

I usually go 90% of the season doing calm teamtalks but do a couple assertively/aggressive once when this happens and thats usually enough to turn it around again but this depends on your squad and their personalities you might not get everyone turned around again that quickly.

Archived