Looking for the best League - How do I create it?

aulit

Hi there

I'd like to make a comparison between leagues for another forum. My idea is the following: every user picks a different league and nominates what he thinks are the best 18-23 players out of this league. He gives me a formation, a playing style and so on. Then, those All Star Teams play each other in a new league structure to determine the best league in the world. Players are only eligible for the league they play in. Ribery for Bundesliga, Messi for La Liga or Suarez for Premier League for example. How do I create this and what do I have to consider? Is there another league like this already created and ready to download? I'm not sure how to search this because I don't know what keywords to use.

Please ask if not clear. :)

Would be better to sort by current ability rather than ask people.

It would not be tricky to do, as long as you know how to sort the database it should be pretty quick... stopping the transfers takes a little extra effort.

Thanks. The user picking the teams thing is because I want it more interactive. Every user follows their team and makes changes via me.

Is there some sort of sorting the DB thread I should read? This is my first project with heavily editing the DB, I don't know exactly how to do it in the editor. I've just done some standard editing (transfers, CA/PA etc.). Or can you explain how to set up a league and teams for this project?

You think? My project is not for this forum. It's another forum not linked with FM but with football fans. So my question is really more technical, editor-wise. I just need to know how to create this league. Transferring etc. I can make myself I guess.

So you have the rest of it sorted out then? For basic guides I suggest Youtube.

Start off following this one-

Then the second one but just for what you want to do. Its very similar but instead of taking teams from just one nation you are taking them from many.

Archived