Longest penalty shootout?

Hi,

I've recently had a really strange game in Carlings Cup Quarter final. After 120 minutes score was still tied (1-1). And as usual penalty shootout began.

After regular 5 shoots score was still tied so shootout continued as usual, but after both goalkeepers scored, it started from begining so at the and each team had 14 :eek: penatly attempts. Kinda lame performance from both keepers but stil interesting to see.

... just when i've thought i've seen everything there is to see in FM13 :)

So what is yours longest penalty shootout?

Cheers

Yea, penalty shoot-outs are almost all that long on FM13!!! Very real, right?!? LOL.

At least each penalty shoot-out I had, all of them were veeeeeery long!

Not, they're not.

-----------

To the OP, that is a rather epic shootout. :D

Not, they're not.

-----------

To the OP, that is a rather epic shootout. :D

Ohhh look who's here!! Tom Sawyer ... I mean, Tom 'f'word uck!!! lol! We don't say 'not, they're not' Tommy boy but 'no, they're not'. You must study your English better.

Epic shootout? lol .... have you ever seen one irl like that? tell me pls .. gimme a link and I believe.

And yes, each penalty shoot-out I had dragged that long ... veryyy long. Boring actually!

So nothing from history can ever be recalled? You were wrong, just accept that you've made yourself look a fool and move on.

Well, if I was playing FM 2007, then ok. But I'm playing FM13 - which stands for FM 2013!!! So at least give me a more recent example not a bunch of idiots in the Under 21s! Like the other one, gave me a Namibia example! Come on! Namibia? With all due respect!

Well, if I was playing FM 2007, then ok. But I'm playing FM13 - which stands for FM 2013!!! So at least give me a more recent example not a bunch of idiots in the Under 21s! Like the other one, gave me a Namibia example! Come on! Namibia? With all due respect!

You are playing FM13 and yet you won lots of tournaments and everything except the Europa League? That didn't even happen in real life in 2013, how unrealistic, with all due respect!

You are playing FM13 and yet you won lots of tournaments and everything except the Europa League? That didn't even happen in real life in 2013, how unrealistic, with all due respect!

Wow Fannel ... you're a Genius!!! Wow, I'm ... I'm ... speechless! Wow. Amazing. High-five herbie!!!! :applause::thup:

What's your point by the way? I didn't understand a thing of what you said!

I once had a Champions League Final shootout that lasted for 28 penalties. I lost, though, and it has taken me this long to be able to even mention it again. The fact that Young missed both of his takes made his United career a lot shorter than it could have been.

Archived