Fixture rules broken?

Evilyoshi

I'm making a competition, and despite how many times I've tried, I cant get any match rules I make to turn up in-game...at all. I'm Namely trying to implement a minimum of 6 U 21s in the first 11, and a minimum of 4 Home-grown club players in the first 11.

Every other change implemented has worked, including changing the sub rules various times, but no matter what I try, it simply ignores any match rules I set and says "no player restrictions" in game. After trying for hours to find out the problem im tearing my hair out, any idea what could be causing it?

I'm making a competition, and despite how many times I've tried, I cant get any match rules I make to turn up in-game...at all. I'm Namely trying to implement a minimum of 6 U 21s in the first 11, and a minimum of 4 Home-grown club players in the first 11.

Every other change implemented has worked, including changing the sub rules various times, but no matter what I try, it simply ignores any match rules I set and says "no player restrictions" in game. After trying for hours to find out the problem im tearing my hair out, any idea what could be causing it?

How many failed changes do you have? Have you tried unchecking all your change boxes for the issue, save, loading, testing and then starting again?

Always worth trying to roll back the clock on these issues, it might just fix it.

Archived