International team coach

Does anybody know how much a coach for international team affect the performance/skill/player development/etc?

I'm managing England and have three coaches but one of the coach are retiring in one month. The other coaches have almost similar attributes, which make me confused on whether I need to find a replacement or not.

And could a backroom staff hold two jobs (team and international) at the same time?

And could a backroom staff hold two jobs (team and international) at the same time?

As per normal I don't have a clue what source soccer.joel is using for his answers.

The key condition is whether or not the staff member is interested in the international role or not. Whether or not they have a club job doesn't matter at all, as if they want the internatioanl job then they will accept it and will NOT leave their club job. Placing job adverts is the best way to find out who is actually interested in an international role, as just guessing is frustratingly fruitless.

I don't know if they make any difference

As per normal I don't have a clue what source soccer.joel is using for his answers.

The key condition is whether or not the staff member is interested in the international role or not. Whether or not they have a club job doesn't matter at all, as if they want the internatioanl job then they will accept it and will NOT leave their club job. Placing job adverts is the best way to find out who is actually interested in an international role, as just guessing is frustratingly fruitless.

I don't know if they make any difference

The source I use is my own experience and memory from playing FM. No reason to insult me.

As I said most coaches quit their club job when accepting an international offer but I have seen them stay on a few times

Archived