Injuries.

I'm sorry but when is this going to be fixed? Nearly every FM it's the same, especially bad on this years FM. Every game it seems now that at least one of my players gets injured, it's so unrealistic, it's never a couple of days out either, it's always at least two weeks!

Anyone else found injuries ridiculous lately?

If you had searched for injuries before posting you would have found that it has been discussed to death. As in actually to death.

The general consensus, seemingly also shared by SI, is that the number of injuries is exactly in line with the real life statistics, but that arguably the distribution between long and short term injuries could be improved, which would hopefully come about via better linking the injuries to the ME events which cause them.

end of (more or less....)

Except you have the power to fix it because injuries are editable events.

Want to lower the amount of injuries that last more than a few days, go right ahead. Want to make all injuries last 1 day, go ahead.

I'm sorry, but there is no reason to complain about something that they allow you to tailor exactly to your liking.

Unfortunately injury proneness can be 10+ out of 20 without being a Specific Weakness. Without FM Scout all you can do is trial and error/improvement. Many players will have usually at least have one injury per year IRL, so it's usually realistic in the game. When you get 6+ players injured I think you have to look at their injury list and work out whether any of these players are going to be a long term liability.

After a few dozen seasons, i have no iniury issues at all. If you learn to manage your squad properly, only bad luck should pose problems.

The match injuries and their connection to the subsequent injury is something else of course. Im also not sure, if the amount of forced substitions due to match injuries correlates with real life, as its hard to really differentiate when someone cant play on or just doesnt need to and gets subbed out of safety reasons.

After a few dozen seasons, i have no iniury issues at all. If you learn to manage your squad properly, only bad luck should pose problems.

The match injuries and their connection to the subsequent injury is something else of course. Im also not sure, if the amount of forced substitions due to match injuries correlates with real life, as its hard to really differentiate when someo

ne cant play on or just doesnt need to and gets subbed out of safety reasons.

^^^^^^ as above!

I have no real issues and I've played FM13 to death, I rotate do sensibly though, 2 players for each position/rotate entire team for easy cup games etc.

Add the player condition + match fitness columns to your squad view - I find this info is key.

. Add the player condition + match fitness columns to your squad view - I find this info is key.
I also do this, some of the most important information for a manager & should be part of any squad list view.

Archived