A few general questions

Hi folks,

Just a few quick questions, hopefully somebody can fill me in

Team Cohesion: looking at the ass mans report, he states that my team have attained a good level of understanding; what would he say when my team cohesion is at its maximum value (if that's how it works)? I there anything above 'good level of understanding'?

Tactics: taking a while to get my tactic fluid. In October, have only ever played with this formation (and only had one version of it the whole way through pre season in which I played 7 games I think) and tactic is still not fluid. It's a 4-5-1 but the formation and mentality bar is sitting at Competent (and they seem to be going up very slowly). Is this a bug? I don't remember it taking this long in 12.

Corners: I think this may be a bug but I thought I'd ask anyway. I set my team to play Short Corners and have my CM go over to the corner flag but they NEVER play it short. Is this a big? And if so, are they planning on fixing it(as I don't think any more patches are being released)

Thanks in advance

Ally

As for you tactics question: have you also adjusted your training schedule to include more tactics-related things rather than basic attacking/defending/fitness things? As well as increasing the workload for that area too.

I think this could also be looked at the for cohesion aspect of your post

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

For tactics, I set match training to tactics only, no rest days and maximum match day training.

Thanks for the answer on team cohesion. That's exactly what I was looking for!!!

One more question regarding learning tactics; if I keep my tactics pretty consistent and don't buy/sell a lot of players every season, well the time it takes to learn the tactics in pre season decrease?

Or will it always take this long?

Anybody any ideas on the corners? Can't seem to get it working. Did a search of the forum but not bringing anything up and,p I assume if it was a bug, there would be a few posts about it.

I think a player's attributes (e.g. adaptability) may also have an impact on how quickly he adjusts to new tactics as well as surroundings. But I would keep going with your current setup for a while because I doubt 7 games is enough time for a team to get used to tactics perfectly

To get tactical familiarity up, i set general training to balanced, move the slider all the way to the left, set very high work load, and set match prep to tactics only. This usually takes at least 9 games to go fluid with all aspects of my tactic, and you may need to rotate players so they can also get tactically familiar. Playing as many pre-season friendlies is a great way to not only boost tactical familiarity, but also match fitness if you use all subs.

Archived