A journey begins at the start and ends at...........

ashton321

Botafogo-RJ.png

Botafogo

I took my time picking my next job to ensure it was the right thing to do. The side are currently 14th in the league and a side I really think should be much higher than they are. They have finished 7th and 8th respectively over the last couple of years. They have not yet returned to the previous heights and a club who should really have more history than they do.

In the Brazilian Cup we are in the 4th round still. They have not come any where in the cup in previous years and I would hope to win one very shortly.

In the State Championship we have done ok being runners up this year and winning it the year before, I will hope to keep this tradition going.

Offer

History

Botafogo-RJ.png

Botafogo

I took over as the club were 14th in the league and as a result our overall position at the end of the season was superb. I really think we could have pushed a little bit further but we were a little inconsistent midway through my tenure.

League Table

Finance

Financially were are in a really good place so will have enough to add to the squad.

Bilica

Gerson

Two good players from the Intake who will be good in the next few years

Marinho

Rolando Diaz

These two will join at separate stages over the next year and will play straight away

Danny Sosa

He will join in the next couple of years and should be brilliant

Summary

Season      Team                       Country        League                    Position     Notes and Info
2012/13     Defensor Sporting         Uruguay        Uruguay Division 1         14th            Took over with only four games left
2013/14     Defensor Sporting         Uruguay        Uruguay Division 1         3rd              Won the Opening Stage but was then sacked
2014         Sporting Cristal             Peru        Peruvian Div 1              6th              Left with 4 games to go
2014/15    San Lorenzo               Argentina      Premier League                  20th           Left after 15 games
2014/15    Defensor Sporting          Uruguay        Uruguay Division 1          6th    
2015         Botafogo                    Brazil          Brazil Serie A             8th       

Next Season

Next Season I hope to be able to improve the squad and bring in some more faces, we have a very good team at the moment and I really do think we could push for a Copa Libatordores place. For once my job is very secure

Botafogo-RJ.png

Botafogo

Lucas Pierre

Cauan Oller

Luiz Anderson

Three new players in before the Pre Season, all three are real quality and will only get better in the future.

Board Expectations

Serie A: Respectable Position

Rio State: Reach Final

My Expectations:

Serie A: I would like a top 5 position really

Rio State: Reach Final seems fair although I would love to win it

Budgets:

Transfer: £3,000,000

Wage: £356,000 currently I am only spending £232,000

This is a really great club and its the best I have felt since starting this save. I really think, I may have a found a good place for me. I think I could stay here for a while

Archived