A Soccer for Football

Pitalo

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
This should work out very well. I have been slightly surprised by a lot of your moves so far but not this one.

Cheers Deltablue, the PSV offer came as a suprise to me, but I'm having problems saying no, whenever a club is interested in me. Besides that, I like to travel :D

Should get some handy hall of fame points with PSV. Good luck!

Thanks AK22, I think I'll make loads more points with PSV then Cluj :thup:

Good luck managing Pitalo's Soccer Vandals

Haha Brucehum, you really put some tought in that :brock:

PSV Eindhoven

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTbBVBYPLhuSaoSfAMSmT0lJTsiKFRtDeyp2Mo8qA_4plBPztp

January 2018

Eredivisie

4d71ec75-1671-4edc-b469-0c75e8a63b4c_zpsa5586c17.jpg

I am very pleased how this month went down. We manage to beat Ajax with quite the ease. Ajax was no real threat for our defence and we managed to score 2 goals having the best of the game. Beating rivals is always nice, especially when it also affects the rankings in the league. Beating Feyenoord was a plus, but Feyenoord has been sinking with out a trace the last couple of years. They lack a certain foundation to build on, I can see them relegate in a couple of seasons. The Heracles results wasn't something I tought would happen. Complacency and not having lost a single game yet made it a difficult game, 2 midfielders had to save us from going down twice.

44ea8888-f258-4a78-b52f-57d33f836d8a_zps2ca7a8be.jpg

We're on top and 7 points behinds us sits Ajax. 7 point lead is a big lead, not something I should take lightly, but still at the middle of the season and in front with 7-points is making a point to other clubs.

What's to come February

Eredivisie

e09ea2af-51da-4c5b-93ec-4755141c60d3_zpscd5ba812.jpg

February is a busy month, with another Ajax game to come. We're playing away this time and I wonder how good we'll perform this time. I don't see any big issues with the other games.

Champions League

7c94a4d5-36e3-406b-a628-76107f477515_zpsdb6ff407.jpg

PSV made it to the knock-out phase and drew FC Porto. First game at home, I wonder how well we will do against them.

Archived