Anybody who still has the 2012 editor and the advanced editor activated, can you help?

CMdan44

I have been trying to set up a small competition on FM2012 (I don't own 2013). At first I was using the standard editor, but I soon realised that for part of what I want I must use the advanced editor. I have tried using it but the intricacies of the tool are a mystery to me so I wondered if anyone would be willing to undertake this small project for me (it shouldn't take long for an experienced user of the advanced editor) and then to upload the file somewhere for me to download. I realise this is a bit cheeky but I know that many of us derive a little pleasure from an editor project well done so if anyone is interested, please reply here or PM me. Thanks.

What I would like you to do:

Create a new competition preferably based in England and set to run from August to September, with six very low rep teams which have been created from scratch (with the bare minimum of information added to them - I'll flesh them out myself once the rest of the project is completed), playing each other once in a league format before the top four go into a playoff with 1st facing 4th and 3rd playing 2nd in the semis before the teams move on to a final and a third-placed playoff (the third-placed game is the only reason why I needed the advanced editor as you can't do it with the standard one but I assume you can with the advanced editor).

Thanks again.

Archived