Silly things that make no sense.

1. Every transfer window reserve and u-18 players saying nothing about wanting 1st team football or wanting to go on loan until the day after the transfer window closes. Then I am consistently inundated with "going public at their unhappiness" at not getting 1st team football messages for the week after the opportunity to list or offer them for loan has passed.

2. I have my assistant manager set to talk to the press. He constantly announces how happy he is with recent performances and the player deserves all the plaudits coming his way, when the player(s) have been out injured for 3-6 months and haven't played a 1st team game during the period. This only happens when they have resumed full training. Just seems like the game recognises their form before the injury and not the length of time they have been missing/injured.

Not huge issues, I'm just fed up of having to talk to players and rotate the team to keep them happy, when in reality they aren'y even close to being ready for 1st team football etc.

1. Once the transfer window closes, they can cry all they want. Give them some scrub-time, put them in for lower-side games, send them off on loan or down to the reserves. Almost every player WANTS first-team football, some are just more vocal about it. Squad rotation/loans are your friend.

2. I let the assman take most of the press conferences once I see what the topics are likely to be. No one listens to what he has to say, anyway.

Piggybacking on this thread...

Chelsea is atop the EPL in my save with 63 points from 24 matches. Their manager just left them to go manage 3rd place Man Utd on 51 points. So now the first place team in the EPL has no manager on Feb 1.

Piggybacking on this thread...

Chelsea is atop the EPL in my save with 63 points from 24 matches. Their manager just left them to go manage 3rd place Man Utd on 51 points. So now the first place team in the EPL has no manager on Feb 1.

Roman Abramovich.

nuff said

Archived