Created Team listing players as "backup to first team" despite them being the best players

Hello,

I recently created a Team and placed them into the Chinese Super League and gave them a Sugar daddy. Along with huge future finances as well as

three hundred million balance. Which should allow players to be on moderate wages, But i'm still having massive issues with the Computer listing players as

"backup to first team" which is nonsense as they're the best players in their position.

I have tried everything to fix this. I have tried changing their contracts to decrease their wages to see if it's an issue with finance. I have tried increasing their wages

to see if it will allow for a better squad listing. I have tried decreasing the clubs reputation to see if it's an issue with the clubs reputation being too high and viewing

the players as being too poor for the club. Again with no luck. I have tried increasing the number of max squad players allowed, no luck. I have tried removing

the number of under 22 etc etc minimum players with no luck. Nothing seems to fix the problem.

Other than 3 key players on one hundred thousand a week and two first team players the rest are back up to first team. Despite the club allowing one million a

week on wages and only spending five hundreds thousand a week on wages. :confused::thdn:

The club has 30 players with 12 foreign players with at least 130CA

Any ideas?

Archived