Players Complaining About being Played Out Of Position?

Do players ever complain about being played out of positio or not in their favoured/natural position. I know you can set preferred positions for loanee players but i believe that it should also be an optional clause in a players contract when signing a player.

Thoughts?

Yeah I'd quite like that. It's a little too easy keeping the squad happy with simple rotation. I actually wish I had players complaining more.

I think it should be added somehow, also when retraining a player to a new position, maybe some players will flat out refuse to do so?

Yeah I'd quite like that. It's a little too easy keeping the squad happy with simple rotation. I actually wish I had players complaining more.

I think it should be added somehow, also when retraining a player to a new position, maybe some players will flat out refuse to do so?

I get irritated when U19 players complain because they are one star current ability and think they are good enough for first team soccer even though their position is covered by someone rated four stars. Usually when I have players with high potential, but an already filled position, I try to train them for something new. Unfortunately, by the time they learn the new position, I have usually already found a replacement. It also seems to sabotage their development a lot.

Archived