Worlds first?

Unfortunately, defender ratings for winning headers seem to be a bit skewed in FM13, meaning that good performances get translated into great performances just because he has good jumping etc.

If you have a good defender with jumping 20, you'll be getting an 8.5 rating for him at the end of the season.

I think your into something there, I've had Per Mertesacker score 10+ league goals in the first three seasons, second season he was my second top scorer with 17 league goals and 28 in all competitions and his average league rating was 8.46 first season, 8.14 second and 8.91 third season, bloody insane it is!!

Unfortunately, defender ratings for winning headers seem to be a bit skewed in FM13, meaning that good performances get translated into great performances just because he has good jumping etc.

If you have a good defender with jumping 20, you'll be getting an 8.5 rating for him at the end of the season.

Yea I've noticed this in my current save with Peterborough. Micheal Bostwick is averaging over 8 after 22 games in his debut Premiership season :lol:

Archived