A Croatian Dynamo

-Jef-

I4dHPJ4.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb

Transfers

I spent 5.5 mil € on 14 players. 12 of those players played for first team. Players that came for free from Lokomotiva are actually my players. That is scam in real life by Dinamo's chairman Zdravko Mamić. He gives players to Lokomotiva then buys them. Not gonna happen from me. I also got rid of many unnecessary players and cashed in 5.25 mil € and about 2.5 mil € of wages per annum. Players I have signed are following.

Hrvoje Ćale

Ex Dinamo player rejoining forces with best Croatian club. Dinamo was having trouble finding decent left back after his departure in 08-09 season. And we found one -- in Hrvoje. He was great adition to the club playing great defense and also creating several chances with his (bad) crossing. Well worth it.

Ivan Turina

Another ex-Dinamo player who had recently died in real life. He is better keeper than Ivan Kelava who was sold when Ivan joined the club. Played well, even though he could've save few more shot.

Marko Pjaca

17 year old signing for the future. Created many chances and played smart football. Will be great midfielder in a few years.

Filip Mrzljak

Another prospect from Lokomotiva. Played great defence and didn't complicate with the ball. Smart player.

Domagoj Antolić

Great attacking midfielder. Young, even though he doesn't improve. One for the future and present.

Ivan Boras

Starting centre back and Young Player of the Year. 'Nuff said.

Elvis Kokalović

Another starting centre back and Prva HNL Player of the Year. Did not disappoint.

Libor Kožak

Czech Crouch. First striker and best goalscorer of the team and league. Scored so many important goals. Bargain buy.

Chidi Osuchukwu

Young Nigerian prospect. Great two way player. Wild player but got the job done.

Hrvoje Milić

Backup left back. Improved greatly over the course of the season.

Antonio Pavić

Hopefully he can become great offensive left back and decent backup left back.

Jari Litmanen

Brought in for tutoring. Didn't appear in a game.

John Pantsil

Experienced right back. Decent backup for injury prone Vrsaljko.

Alen Pamić

Another player that recently died. Could've been helluva player if he didn't have heart issues. Got injured and thus did not play much.

l4gl5A7.png

MaxTV Prva HNL

TABLE

I won the league by a big margin. Kožak was first goalscorer. And Kokalović was best player. Domination.

5d5Kiw1.png

Rabuzinovo Sunce

I lost in first round because I put youngsters. Eased off the schedule for me. Not enough depth for Europe, HNL and Cup.

8RKto9g.png

Uefa Champions League

I got trough second and third qualification phases easily but struggled in second game against Slovan Liberec and lost on an away goal. Sucks to lose 9 mil € on an away goal.

C27Y6Zt.png

Uefa Europe League

TABLE

But...a positive but...we had some succes in Europe League. We were second in a group with Dinamo Moscow, Atletico Madrid and Club Brugge. Defeated Udinese in 1st Knockout Round and lost to Atletico Madrid. Happy with results here. Not so happy with fees I got for wins.

Player Stats

All games in the season

PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

I4dHPJ4.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb

Transfers

A ******** of players left. For free. Because they were aw and expensive. I brought in two young prospects, Sanogo and Omar, and experienced centre back in Mikulić. Sanogo was injured when he came to the club and he is yet to make an appearance for Dinamo.

Omar Valenta

15 year old bought for 90k € from Rijeka. I expect big things from him in 2-3 seasons.

Yaya Sanogo

Another Target Man for my club as I plan to offload Kožak midseason since I can get big bucks for Kožak.

Tomislav Mikulić

Ex U-21 international player. Experienced centre back to help me mold my young defenders and to provide depth behind Bora, Kokalović and Šimunović.

July 2013

FMi7BR.png

I did preseason in Serbia and demolished all three of my opponents in Partizan Belgrade, Crvena Zvezda/Red Star and Jagodina. In Champions League I demolished Renova and lost to Zagreb on extra time. Put my third squad against Zagreb to play. Conceded a late goal against Rijeka to lose 2 points. BIG disappointment against FH. Was supposed to be demolition job but I almost lost at home.

I4dHPJ4.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb

Transfers

BSZw7V.png

Damian Catalan

I secured top notch centre back for 3.5 mil €. Will arrive in a year so I have time to decide what to do with my other 5 CB's.

August 2013

YvFZ6A.png

We started August with a narrow win over eternal rivals Hajduk Split followed by demolition job in Europe against FH. We then proceded to defeat our baby sister Lokomotiva. In CL playoff 1st leg we lost against HJK and I was pissed. I rested players against Split and thus we drew. Helsinki was our most important match of the season and I put my best players on the field...an it payed off with a stunning 5-0 win. After this match Sanogo returned after back injury and he played only 30 minutes against Slaven Belupo and scored. Kožak is starting to make some noise in the locker room and is unhappy and wants to move. I will not sell him under 7 mil € + percentage of next sale.

P8Yl1C.png

This is the group I got in CL and I was more than happy to go with that group. Could even advance to next round.

Yfui3j.png

I am also unbeaten -- 18 games when this message came in my inbox. Even more as I progress trough season.

• 2 weeks later...

I4dHPJ4.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb

Getting up to date with ingame events

Fixtures

m6enVEp.jpg

QJsun44.png

l4gl5A7.png

MaxTV Prva HNL

MhlkuXh.png

Young Player of the Year

6tUdMog.png

Player of the Year

BJjlZcv.png

Team of the Year

VZi4zZO.jpg

Sorry for lousy report. But I'm now in my fourth season and I want to get up to date as fast as possible. Third season is coming shortly and fourth when I reach winter break.

I4dHPJ4.png

GNK Dinamo Zagreb

Getting up to date with ingame events v2.0 -- Season 2014/2015

Transfers

snuSkJF.png

I brought 6 players in club. 5 of them are prospects and one expirienced Dinamo icon -- Ivica Olić. Olić wanted out of the club at the end of the season and didn't want to sign new contract. I also sold 2 first team players in Libor Kožak -- 6 million euros + 25% of next sale. And Ivan Boras was sold for 2.5 million euros and 30 % of next sale. They will be sold and hopefully I'll get big bucks from them.

Damian Catalan

Catalan is great centre back who has excellent passing attribute. Will be crucial in the next 10 years for my club.

Alen Kobetić

Alen is great prospect who is adept at tackling and has great first touch and passing. A sure-fire first backup in the following seasons.

Armando Juričić

Armando is great attacking midfielder. A hazard for opposition defense with great technique and dribling. Right now he is under development and hopefully he will get even better.

Ivica Olić

Great mental attributes masked lack of technique. Served as a tutor for Ivica Olić 2.0 -- Marko Kolar. Great backup. Will sign him as a coach when he retires.

den Boomen

Dutch with 6 names (literally). Great passing and vision. Expensive as hell -- 9 million euros. Didn't play much in his first season at Dinamo but will get more chances as his time at the club rises.

Marcelo

A brazilian wizard. He isn't very good athletically but is great on the ball and that is what matters for my tactic.

Fixtures

k4CT67L.jpg

ITk0s0Y.jpg

jSQfXaP.png

8RKto9g.png

Champions League

BWqEw2M.png

Finished last in the group. Disappointing and embarassing.

l4gl5A7.png

MaxTV Prva HNL

PAqgky3.png

Won Prva HNL with ease. Domination whole season long.

Young Player of the Year

siTiGNw.png

Three of my player were in top 3 places in a race for YPotY. Catalan got it and it was deserved. Kolar finally got his chance to shine and boy did he shine. My best goalscorer in the league. Overall only 2 goals behind Sanogo who had 20 goals in 29 appearances.

Player of the Year

b53apC6.png

Čanađija is a player I wanted to sign but since I had great youth intake he was not a necessity. Great box-to-box player.

Team of the Year

FtOGCj3.jpg

Only 4 of my players finished in Team of the Year. Turina signed Player/Coach at the end of the season and Catalan is already one of the better players in the league.

Archived