The Push of the Irish Version 2.0

ashton321

I have had many problems with FM13 before this save but I think have actually sorted the issues that I have had finally. Before beginning this thread the seasons have been tested up until 2030ish.

I am hoping I have finally solved it hopefully.

CorkCityFCCrest11.jpg

First thing to point out is that I have gone on holiday for a year to reach the point where I was before the crash on the last save. In this save Cork have somehow been relegated after finishing bottom of the Premier Division in 2013.

I am now in 2014 and my task is the following:

1. Get Cork to the top of Irish Football

2. Get Cork to the top of European Football

3. Push the Irish League and National Side as high up the rankings as possible.

Irish National Side 37th

Nations Coefficients 35th

Cork City 438th

CorkCityFCCrest11.jpg

Cork City - Irish Division 1 - 2014

League Table

League Positions Graph

We actually got beat and drew our opening two games and to be honest I was a little worried. We soon turned it round and began to pull away from the rest of the teams in this league. We were far too good for this level and it was really a bit of a stroll in the park. I would expect a much tougher test next year.

Cups - bit of a mixed time really did really well in the Munster Senior Cup getting all the way to the final. It was a bit of a shame to be defeated in the game but the players were exhausted. The other two cups went ok but I went down to Premiership teams.

Squad - its ok it lacks a little bit in depth which i would hope to improve over the summer as we need more players to cover the cup games

Transfers - a lot of players left the club as I was desperate to get the wage bill down. The players who came in were mainly youth players who will hopefully have an impact in years to come.

Finances - awful, I was over the wage budget for most of the year this is something I will look to put right in the off season

Season Stars:

Dennis Behan - the striker in the squad, scored an absolute shed load of goals. I am fairly confident he will continue this form in the Premiership

Danny Murphy - an older head in the squad and a very solid one at that. Was an absolute machine at left back just about as solid as you would want.

Wojciech Matysek- came in this year and cemented the keeper spot for himself, has now represented the Polish youth side and hopefully will only continue to get better.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014      Irish Division 1         1st         Promoted 

Next Season

I suppose it would have to be to stay up, in all honesty I think the team is better than that. I would love to win a cup next year even if it was only the local one

CorkCityFCCrest11.jpg

Cork City - Irish Premier Division - 2015

League Table

League Positions Graph

Superb in the league we never looked out of place and was never really out of the top section of the other teams in the league. Derry had won the league for two years and really ran us close but in the end we were much too strong in the latter weeks. We won the league with one game to go, I am worried about Dundalk as they looked superb this year and went on a massive run at the end of the year.

Cups - we were awful in the two main national competitions and went out in the first round we entered. We did manage to win the Munster Cup which was fantastic.

Squad - decent squad now with decent depth. I will just look to add more quality in the coming months

Transfers - a got rid of a lot of deadwood over the off season and sent a few youngsters out on loan. I tried to bring in better quality players and I was fairly happy with my work

Finances - awful, bring on Europe

Season Stars:

Karl Sheppard - came in to replace Dennis Behan who despite his superb season last year I felt Karl would be better. He was and I was right. He joined on a free after leaving Reading

Enrico Guida - a very good winger who joined this year after being released by Juventus, he is superb and will improve.

Jean-Marc Fayolle- my French centre midfield player is tremendous, he came in last year and was superb he just continues to get better.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2015      Irish Premier League     1st        Champions

Next Season

I think I would just like to retain my title. I would like to have a good shot at the Champions League as well in an ideal worl as well as bringing a few new faces

CorkCityFCCrest11.jpg

Cork City - Irish Premier Division - 2016

League Table

League Positions Graph

We struggled in the early part of the year due to injuries to my young team. I only have a smallish squad and with players already out on loan it was tough for us to cope. We then struggled with loosing opportunities to play games as we had massive fixture congestion. In the end we caught up with our outstanding fixtures and we had more than enough to overtake the leaders and record another league title

Cups - we messed up our defence of the Munster Cup. We were unlucky in the All Ireland Cup is was a tough loss in the semi finals. We recorded two superb wins in the other National Cups for the first time ever.

Europe - We did really well in our first game against the club from Moldova. We had great results against Legia and Prague to get into the group stage which was a superb achievement. The group was stupid one of the toughest groups I have ever seen

Squad - squad is getting much better now. There is some work still to be done but is very good, easily the best in Ireland

Transfers - more rubbish left the squad before decent players came in. I got some of the younger players out on loan for a year.

Finances - Europe has changed our finances. I will be hoping to improve the club in all areas with this.

Season Stars:

Karl Sheppard - superb season again, split his time with striker role and right wing and was brilliant in both positions.

Conor Henderson - a centre midfield player who left Arsenal 2 years ago. He was superb this year but I will be looking to improve his position in the summer

Kevin Broadhurst- came in on free after leaving Chelsea 2 years ago, he has been an ever present in the centre midfield since and has been superb.

Career Overview

2015      Irish Premier League     1st        Champions
2016      Irish Premier League     1st        Champions

Next Season

Next year I have to bring in more quality to the squad. I will also like to get my title again.

I am fuming this has error message now the same as my previous saves. The save game cannot be loaded and when I try to use one already saved it still says Save game Cannot be loaded.

After looking around it seems it is the graphics pack causing these issues I am having.

I am going to try and find a new graphic pack to use

Archived