number of matches played and winner's medal

I have something that I want to ask about competition appearance in Football Manager 2013

I'm managing a team and I'm rotating players in each of the competitions that I'm in. If I win a competition, is there a minimum number of matches a player needs to play in order for it to show that they have won a competition?

Would be interesting to know if a player can be classed as a winner even if they've played very few matches or made only few sub appearances.

The competitions are

Premier League

FA Cup

League Cup

Champion's League

i thought for cup competitions you had to be in the match day squad for the final to get a medal......... unless youre john terry

If it's the Champions/Europa League, the club get given 30 medals and it is up to them to decide who to give them to.

Demba Ba got one last season and he was cup tied!

I thought the Premier League was 10 games minimum?

What I've found annoying (because I like the player's bio and history accurate :D ) is that if a player has been out on loan in another League having played say 20-30 league games for the loaning team and returns before you've won the PL he gets credited with a PL medal.

I remember Martin Tyler saying during a United match last season that Buttner had only played five games and it isn't as though you have to 'work hard' to get a winners medal anymore.

Archived