Player wants first team, what is the min that I can give them?

Say I had a player or a number of players wanting first team football, is there a way to allow them to play minimum amount of first team football and still keep them happy?

Sub appearances?

Or playing them once a fortnight, once a month?

What were you situations and solutions?

Nothing helps. I've promised to give some first team experience after a player has complained. Then I've let him start in every single match since then, and yet after a while he's still reminding me of what I've promised, and threatening to take things further.

So, I have no idea what would be enough, if every single match isn't.

Nothing helps. I've promised to give some first team experience after a player has complained. Then I've let him start in every single match since then, and yet after a while he's still reminding me of what I've promised, and threatening to take things further.

So, I have no idea what would be enough, if every single match isn't.

The feature does need some work. I had a guy getting annoyed with me even though he was injured. If you keep starting the player they will eventually stop whining. You have to figure out if they're worth it, though.

If it helps my current goalkeeper is unhappy about lack of first team football despite being my only non-youth goalkeeper on my books and starting every game for me. His squad status, which he chose a week or two back, is rotation.

Archived