Your Highest Wage

It is a pointless aspect of the game so I never bothered negotiating early on in the game but in recent years I thought hey why are these players all getting higher wages than me when I am the one who guided my club from the conference days to the summit of world football. So I negotiated and demanded until I got paid my worth. Then I looked around at other managers out of interest...

I am on £180,000 per week. Total career earnings £114,000,000 Year 2045, been with Torquay 31 years

What is the highest wage and career earnings in your game?

I'm currently on my highest wage in FM13: I just got Nîmes Olympique promoted to Ligue 1 and renewed my contract to € 600.000 per annum.

Considering I started out (20 seasons ago) in swedish 4t tier on something like € 9.000 per annum that is quite a fortune.

I generally like to keep my wages down when at a lower league team. For example I am on £1000 p/w at Yeovil at the moment but I took a lower wages to get more years on my contract. My highest wage was at Barcelona. I went there from LFC and was on around £155,000 p/w

Archived