New Laptop

Hi guys, I just bought the below laptop and I'm wondering if it should run FM14 fairly quick with around 10 leagues running and biggest DB. My old laptop was starting to struggle and then died last week so I've bit the bullet. The main thing I'm worried about is the fact its only 2.2ghz and thats what the minimum recommendation is for the new game.

http://www.laptopsdirect.co.uk/Asus_G750JW_4th_Gen_Core_i7_8GB_1TB_17.3_inch_Full_HD_Windows_8_Gaming_Lapt_G750JW-T4041H/version.asp

All replies appreciated,

Thanks H

I've just bought the above mate, it arrives tomorrow and just wanted to see how FM should play. Obviously I'll try FM13 tomorrow but with FM14's min processor requirements at 2.2ghz I don't want it to become sluggish after a season :-(

Thanks for the reply though mate

OP for that price i'd want it to run FM and BF3 at the same time on high settings :D looks a nice laptop btw.

Haha fingers crossed then mate thanks a lot for this. I know a little about hardware etc. but really lost my ways with it and have no idea about the new 'i' range of processors. Then I seen that FM14 requires 2.2ghz which made me think the laptop will be hopeless in the matter of months of playing it.

Fingers crossed it will do a job.

Thanks H

Archived