Aek Athens!!!Deserves to be in fm2014

Aek Athens is one of the biggest clubs in Greece. Today this club is in the Third division!! But as i know from previous FM version Greek third division is not playable!!. As you already know FM is extremely popular in my country. I want to pre-order this game so bad so i can get it just when i have some free time!! But i also want to Manage the team iv been managing for so many years...i am sure that...THousands of greek fm players also want the same(aek athens has 1,5 million supporters). The greek 3rd division will have 6 groups...i dont think its nessecery to create all this groups but at least the one that Aek Athens is in...i believe this is a reasonable request....i consider this so important that i would even gather signatures from our fans to make it happen!!!

*Popularity of the club

*Name and history of the club

*Propably more than 10.000 season tickets.This makes the team being 2nd-3rd in season tickets after Olympiacos and (maybe) Paok.(while in 3rd division......... )

*Roster Budget and players of the team (most of them except youngsters are known players from First Categories)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AEK_Athens_F.C. :)...

Why are they in 3rd division? Was it footballistical or economical reasons?

Also they are going to be in the game. Only they'll start without division and they'll get promoted the following season mostly sure (though I never understood how non division promotions worked).

Economical..then we had to let all our players..or sell them..this year we played with Kids in our team!!! And with the bad luck we had we managed to finish 15th from 16 teams...this means relegation to the 2nd division...but then the club decided to go into the amateur-professional 3rd division..this way we have almost 0 dept(was over 100 millions before)...So the club now is clear and healthy..our new chairmen is one of the richest and most dynamic person in Greece..that what fm calls a "SUGAR DADDY" ...We will also make a New stadium...we do not have one since 2003...had to destroy the stadium because it was heavily damaged from an Earthquake..after that we never managed to rebiuld it...until now..it will be ready when we will play in the 1st category again..in 2 years...Our ultimate goal is..3rd division championshi then 2nd division championship and then 1st division championship in the row!!!..i chairman is determindet to make this happen...

Same case with rangers from scotland.

Slightly off topic but I hate regulation that allows a proffesional team to go bankrupt and semi-proffesional - erase all debts - and keep going. Playing in a lower division is not punishment enough. And this stance isn't related to just teams, but businesses as well. I hate it when a business can go backrupt while the owner of the business (whos managment was awful) can still be extremely wealthy.

Why are they in 3rd division? Was it footballistical or economical reasons?

Also they are going to be in the game. Only they'll start without division and they'll get promoted the following season mostly sure (though I never understood how non division promotions worked).

Having asked this previously, I believe the reply was that it was slightly random, but with odds skewed by reputation. If that's accurate, AEK should probably be promoted first time more often than not.

Also, to the OP, it'll either be all six 3rd division groups that are created or none of them, that I'm pretty sure of.

Economical..then we had to let all our players..or sell them..this year we played with Kids in our team!!! And with the bad luck we had we managed to finish 15th from 16 teams...this means relegation to the 2nd division...but then the club decided to go into the amateur-professional 3rd division..this way we have almost 0 dept(was over 100 millions before)...So the club now is clear and healthy..our new chairmen is one of the richest and most dynamic person in Greece..that what fm calls a "SUGAR DADDY" ...We will also make a New stadium...we do not have one since 2003...had to destroy the stadium because it was heavily damaged from an Earthquake..after that we never managed to rebiuld it...until now..it will be ready when we will play in the 1st category again..in 2 years...Our ultimate goal is..3rd division championshi then 2nd division championship and then 1st division championship in the row!!!..i chairman is determindet to make this happen...

I just love the Greek way of handling money :lol:

I just love the Greek way of handling money :lol:

I wouldn't say its a "greek" way. The whole capitalistic system with corporate laws has loopholes. Haven't read the story of how big multinational companies avoid taxes by taking advanatage of weak legislation?

I wouldn't say its a "greek" way. The whole capitalistic system with corporate laws has loopholes. Haven't read the story of how big multinational companies avoid taxes by taking advanatage of weak legislation?

wait, it happens, but it is NOT the capitalistic way ffs.

sorry for offtopic but this whole thing with greece and money reminded me of a joke: What's the difference between greeks and sanitary towel (i had to translate it)? well, nothing, they're both in beautiful place but in awful period...

Like some have mentioned, the EDITOR is there to customise your game. You can either add AEK to the lowest playable division, or create the whole division. There's an Editor's forum to show you exactly how to do it - should just take a few minutes. One of the best regularl editor/posters there is Greek - he does loads of brilliant additional files.

The team will most likely go up to the 2nd division extremelly fast anyway, since the promotion from innactive leagues is based highly on the reputation and AEK is sure to be miles away from the other 3d division teams in that department. I'd say 1-3 season max and they'd be in the 2nd division solely due to the reputation number they will have in the database.

• 2 months later...

Archived