Worst team in the game?

Well. There are multiple teams that are pretty bad. Each league has its own.

This is true. So I think the key would be to find the worst league, then pick the worst team in that league.

The second division in Northern Ireland looks pretty rough.

Prob the best way to find out what is officially the worst team on the game is to look at the Fifa co-efficient rankings to see which nation on the game has the lowest ranking and then go to the lowest available league and look at the lowest media prediction. Obviously this is not fool proof before people start slating. Also you may find that it would be one if the British leagues just cus they have more depth on the game than other leagues.

I would recommend my home city of Chelmsford. Apart form David Rainsford, the squad is a challenge. You will need at least two to three loans. I took two seasons to get into the BSP. Promotion straight away to L2. After that we lurked in and around L1 and the CH for five seasons more. A cash injection meant I could sign oldies to give a little extra touch. PRM the next season, job done, save over!

I actually think, that if you take number of levels and general quality into the equation, then you should find the worst team in the Northern Irish second division.

Malaysia, India etc. are of a worse standard, but only the Premier League in these countries are playable, so thay should be better than a NI third tier team.

There's 1 amateur club in Indonesian tier 3, no staff, no facilities, even no stadium!

That's THE challenge. I couldn't even get a friendly game against my Under 21, because the board couldn't afford travelling cost (?!). Also half the team is wanted by others.

FC Siak is the name iirc.

Archived