"Past Manager experience"

Okay, so I know you can set the past footballing experience, but I was wondering if anyone would like to have a "Past Manager experience." This would work with a few different options, although I haven't figured out the names of them yet. 1) This would be no previous manager experience. 2) This one would be similar to Jose Mourinho, where you've previously only stayed at clubs for a few seasons. 3) The Veteran, this one you can choose if your above the age of (55?) and have proven your worth as a manager. 4) This option is where you've had another job as backroom staff, but no managerial job. I have a feeling that any more options would just make everything fairly complicated, so I'll leave you with this.

These options would affect your relationships with players, like the past playing experience. your job security, your budget, your relationship with backroom staff and other managers, the board leniency, your wage, and other things that I can't really think about. Obviously this would be similar to the past playing experience so I understand if you think it's not needed, but what do you think?

thats an interesting concept. Id like it expanded tho. for example, if u say previous full international u can choose position. and that increases ur ability to train kepers or defenders etc etc.

also u can choose 3 clubs uve played for.. or even just one. anything upto 3.

maybe implicating both our ideas... would make a more personal feel with the manager

thats an interesting concept. Id like it expanded tho. for example, if u say previous full international u can choose position. and that increases ur ability to train kepers or defenders etc etc.

also u can choose 3 clubs uve played for.. or even just one. anything upto 3.

maybe implicating both our ideas... would make a more personal feel with the manager

Definitely, was thinking the same thing with choosing a few clubs at previously.

Anyone else?

I was also thinking about other things that it could affect such as club rivalries or parent/feeder clubs, like what happened with solskjaer and Molde fc.

yeh, it can run so deep into the save and its only a few minutes time b4 a save is started

Archived