Man UTD Midfield Problems

So in anticipation of FM14 Beta...

I'm asking all players that will play with United how will they solve midfield problems in the game? Will you buy someone (who) or will you just stick with the squad currently available to Moyes? If so how will your midfield pair/trio look like?

i think their best formation with the players they'll start with maybe a 4-2-3-1 with carrick and fellaini the 2 deep midfielders and possibly kagawa, rooney and valencia as the 3 further forward. probably room for improvement in terms of bringing someone in to replace valencia.

Look no further than Wilfred Zaha.

I'd be surprised if Powell's stats were changed from 11.3 as he was out injured for pretty much all of the 2nd half of the season, only just come back. As for midfield, if you play a possession based game use Carrick and Cleverley, if you need a bit of steel use Fellaini with Carrick. Put 3 of Valencia, Rooney, Giggs, Nani, Kagawa and Zaha into the AMR/AMC/AML and you'll have a pretty formidable attack. In the youths you have Larnell Cole, Jesse Lingard, Adnan Januzaj, Andreas Pereira and Ben Pearson who could become first team players so keep an eye on them.

Archived