1st Season in Italy...

Andyclark_

hey guys, ive just started a new game with fiornetina because they have been a fav of mine since the 90's.

After seeing the shere class of some of the players, i promised the board a place in europe through leauge position.

Just wanted to know if theres anywhere i need to strenghten the team, still got all the same playings youd get from them in 8.0.2

I was thinking maybe a new DC or ST?

I know you are new to the forums, but I recommend that you read the forum rules as this should all be getting posted posted in the Fiorentina Thread.

The team threads are there for a reason, not only because people posting in them are usually currently playing with that team, but also because it stops the forum getting clogged up by new and, (no offence intended) pointless threads like this.

It's all well and good opening up a new thread, but all that will happen is that this will get closed as soon as a mod comes along.

I know you are new to the forums, but I recommend that you read the forum rules as this should all be getting posted posted in the Fiorentina Thread.

The team threads are there for a reason, not only because people posting in them are usually currently playing with that team, but also because it stops the forum getting clogged up by new and, (no offence intended) pointless threads like this.

It's all well and good opening up a new thread, but all that will happen is that this will get closed as soon as a mod comes along.

Tucker i'm going to past this and use it. :)

Archived