Striker Needed Quick Reply TA!

TartanArmy

i use the newcastle thread but no one ever replys in there

It's a pitty that people dont though.

If everyone would just post in the appropriate threads rather than constantly opening new ones for every little thing, then the forum wouldn't get so clogged. Unfortunately people don't, and so new threads get opened, then closed as soon as a mod turns up.

It's a cylce that will just carry on until new users read the rules, but alas, they never will.

Apologies for going off-topic. TartanArmy, the above is not a dig at you, if it came across that way, sorry.

thanks tom tuck,

i use the newcastle thread but no one ever replys in there

Mate you only posted twice in the Newcastle thread and you didn't ask this question!!

So no need to say that people never reply in there, you didn't ask anything!

I always find Bianchi a better option than Huntelaar but people have had alot of success with Huntelaar on these forums. I suppose setting him up as a target man would be the best option as he is good in the air and not that fast.

AcidBurn

im a Bianchi lover too. but hes kinda inconsistent. not a Huntelaar lover actually. he dont perform for lower team due to average teammates (cant win game alone) and i don't think hes good enough for world class team lol!

hes slow and not superb in the air. but pretty deadly infront of goals. work best with another ST though ppl love him as a Lone ST which i failed so badly with him.

Archived