FM14 Steam pre-order, but game not in my library?

Anyone else pre-ordered the game on Steam? I pre-ordered it when I got paid at the start of this month, so don't know if it will only go in there when the Beta is available for download, or whether there's a problem with my purchase? Got the receipt though, and the payment is on my statement, so should be fine.

Anyone help? Lol

No it should be in there mine went in there immediately after purchasing FM14 and if I click on it it says football manager 2014 coming soon. You may want to contact steam so you don't get skanked or lose playing time when game is out and your chasing up where your game is cause its vanished into thin air.

Why would you pre-order with Steam? *Expensive*

Just cause GreenManGaming decides to take a hit on the game and sell it cheaper does not make steam price expensive.. Its the same price as retail price.

Why would you pre-order with Steam? *Expensive*

I pre-ordered from steam thought it would be the easiest way as not really bothered about the extra tenner or what ever it is as I can blow that on a sandwich and coffee in the petrol station. Still when it comes to the day of the download I will see if I regret ordering from steam.

Anyone else pre-ordered the game on Steam? I pre-ordered it when I got paid at the start of this month, so don't know if it will only go in there when the Beta is available for download, or whether there's a problem with my purchase? Got the receipt though, and the payment is on my statement, so should be fine.

Anyone help? Lol

Just to double check, when you're in the library does it say "all games" or "installed"?

I ask because when I call up my Steam library, it's typically showing just the games I have installed on my computer.

Just cause GreenManGaming decides to take a hit on the game and sell it cheaper does not make steam price expensive.. Its the same price as retail price.

Wasn't greenmangaming the ones who were late with deliveries and stuff last yr? Had a bit of a hammering on here. Was either them or Zavvi anyway

Wasn't greenmangaming the ones who were late with deliveries and stuff last yr? Had a bit of a hammering on here. Was either them or Zavvi anyway

This. I pre-ordered mine through steam. The retail price isn't that much, and well worth it. Plus I felt safer ordering it through steam. I knew that I would get the game the second it got released rather than having to rely on 3rd party sites sending activation codes to you ONCE that game gets released.

To the OP, you should contact steam just to double check. My FM14 shows up in my library. And it says "GAME INFO: Football Manager 2014 is Coming Soon"

I'm not sure i always buy directly from steam.. GMG just supplies cd keys (when it comes to football manager) so of course they will never be faster then steam on delivery.

--

If the game is not in your list the order did not fully process and will resolve itself after 1-2 days but contacting support would be my best suggestion to get this resolved quickly

iv had this happen 2 times in my 8 years of using steam and it was always resolved witghin 24 hours.

I'm not sure i always buy directly from steam.. GMG just supplies cd keys (when it comes to football manager) so of course they will never be faster then steam on delivery.

How fast exactly does it need to be? My code froma 3rd party was there in my email as soon as I got home, put the code in and now it's downloading just like everyone else who used steam.

Except I have an extra £15 in my pocket.

But to the OP, yes this happened to me. Closed client, opened it again and it appeared.

Archived