Oxslows FM14 Small Club in a Big Clubs City Challenge

The Aim

To take charge of a small club that plays in a big clubs city and win the top domestic division, the top continental competition. Also you need to have a higher average attendance over the course of a season. These 3 targets can be completed over the course of different seasons.

The Club Rules

To be classed as a small club it can not currently be playing in the top 2 domestic divisions, however if the big club is in a continental competition the small club can not be in the top domestic division or relegated from the top division last season.

To be classed as a big club they must be in the top domestic division.

Under the clubs information facilities tab the city for the small and big club must be the same.

If the small clubs shares there city with multiple big clubs then the average attendance has to be higher than all the big clubs.

You can only change clubs if you are sacked or start again.

The Set-up

When setting up the game all of the advance option tick boxes should be not be ticked. (I will allow people to use fake player names if they wish.)

You can load any leagues you like, but no abusing scouting by always scouting your loaded leagues.

Any size database is allowed.

You can add players for the nation/continent you are managing in or you need to load them for the whole world.

The Rules

When adding your new manager your reputation must be set to Sunday League Footballer.

I expect people to use there real nationalities/second nationalities

I would like people to use there own home city/town. (I know there are some problems with this so it might not be possible.)

When you start the challenge you need to take a screen shot of the small and big clubs information and facilities tab. So we can see they are in the same city. Also a screen shot of your manager overview information screen so we can see your past playing experience.

Players you sign must be 1 of these things. Be able to get a scout report on the player, Joins your team on trial, an agent offers you the player, a player/staff recommends them to you.

No sending scouts to countries that have just generated youth players, if you know the dates.

Screen shots are encouraged. Can you please link them and not embedded them in to your post.

At the end of every season can we see a screen shot of the league table, any cups you win, Your big games and a little bit about how the big club/clubs are doing. Anything else you want to tell or show us.

When you have completed the challenge we need to see screen shots of the League win, continental win and the average attendances for the clubs.

International management is not allowed until you have completed the challenge.

Only the official unedited SI databases are allowed and the latest patches are recommended. You are allowed cosmetic changes to the database.

No scouting or editing programs are allowed.

What to do if you are sacked

You can add a new manager to a club that meets the criteria above or start a new game. If you do not want to do that give 1 of the other challenges a try in the Challenges, Sign-Ups & Experiments forum.

Sounds like a good idea but you might need to expand what a big club is, in England only London and Manchester clubs would count. Perhaps any top flight club if there is more than 1 league between the big and small clubs, premiership to league 1 in England, top flight to non league in countries that only have 2 leagues.

Oxslow - Paris FC - Beginning

Screenshots

Facilities Information

Paris Saint-Germaine Facilities Information

General Information

Star Player

Paris FC Squad

My Profile

My Information

My Home Page

Next Season

The media predict that I will finish 14th 1 place above the relegation zone, I hope I can at least finish there. I will have to sort the wages at the club some players are on far to much for the roles they have in the team.

Archived