Acing the Tetradecagon - The Master Achievement Hunter

ProddingAHoneyBadger

Is the K-League really just 10 teams or have you reduced the screenshots for easier reading? If it's only ten, that is one ridiculously competitive league.

EDIT: Ah, I see there's 22 in it from Wikipedia. Forget about what I said :p

I guess you could hope for the Police (KOR) job to come up, or head for North America. I'm looking forward to finding out what ridiculous things are going on in the MLS in this incarnation of the game.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is the K-League really just 10 teams or have you reduced the screenshots for easier reading? If it's only ten, that is one ridiculously competitive league.

EDIT: Ah, I see there's 22 in it from Wikipedia. Forget about what I said :p

I guess you could hope for the Police (KOR) job to come up, or head for North America. I'm looking forward to finding out what ridiculous things are going on in the MLS in this incarnation of the game.

The Police job has been available for years, I can; apply for it for some reason, not that it matters, they can't get promoted anyway.

The Police job has been available for years, I can; apply for it for some reason, not that it matters, they can't get promoted anyway.

I'm an idiot...

I saw Suwon and immediately thought "Suwon Blue Wings", and assumed you were in the top division in South Korea. But you're not, you're lower, and trying to build from the bottom with an all South Korean team for the achievement...

Seems I don't even know my own challenge :p

Papua New Guinea - 2023

86em5gb.png?1

Only played the game against Kiribati and it was only just a win, we do have the OCE Nations Cup coming up in 2024 though!

Season |       Club      |      Nation      |          League         | Position | Other Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | National First Division |    2nd   | Promoted
2014/15|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | Premier Soccer League   |    1st   | Champions, Treble Winner
2015/16|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | Premier Soccer League   |    1st   | Champions, Quadruple Winner
2016/17|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | Premier Soccer League   |    1st   | Resigned March, CWC & CAF League Winner
2017   |                 |       Iran       |                         |          | Qualified for 2018 World Cup
2018   |                 |       Iran       |                         |          | WAFF Championship Winners, WC 2nd Round
2019/20|   Perth Glory   |     Australia    | Hyundai A-League        |    1st   | League & Finals Winners
2020/21|   Perth Glory   |     Australia    | Hyundai A-League        |    1st   | League & Finals Winners
2021   |   Perth Glory   |     Australia    | Hyundai A-League        |    3rd   | ACL Winner, CWC Finals, Resigned January 1st
2022   | Daejeon Citizen |    South Korea   | K League Challenge      |    3rd   | None
2023   | Daejeon Citizen |    South Korea   | K League Challenge      |    9th   | Resigned June 29th
2023   |                 | Papua New Guinea |                         |          | Played 1 Friendly

Papua New Guinea - Close but no cigar

Sb4836a.png?1

PCEzGZQ.png?1

UmIBZw2.png?1

Season |       Club      |      Nation      |          League         | Position | Other Notes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | National First Division |    2nd   | Promoted
2014/15|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | Premier Soccer League   |    1st   | Champions, Treble Winner
2015/16|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | Premier Soccer League   |    1st   | Champions, Quadruple Winner
2016/17|  Witbank Spurs  |   South Africa   | Premier Soccer League   |    1st   | Resigned March, CWC & CAF League Winner
2017   |                 |       Iran       |                         |          | Qualified for 2018 World Cup
2018   |                 |       Iran       |                         |          | WAFF Championship Winners, WC 2nd Round
2019/20|   Perth Glory   |     Australia    | Hyundai A-League        |    1st   | League & Finals Winners
2020/21|   Perth Glory   |     Australia    | Hyundai A-League        |    1st   | League & Finals Winners
2021   |   Perth Glory   |     Australia    | Hyundai A-League        |    3rd   | ACL Winner, CWC Finals, Resigned January 1st
2022   | Daejeon Citizen |    South Korea   | K League Challenge      |    3rd   | None
2023   | Daejeon Citizen |    South Korea   | K League Challenge      |    9th   | Resigned June 29th
2023   |                 | Papua New Guinea |                         |          | Played 1 Friendly
2024   |                 | Papua New Guinea |                         |          | OCE Nations Cup Finalists

Managing for 80 days

HpqCbmJ.png?1

I shouldn't have gone back to this league, not yet anyway.

2024   |                 | Papua New Guinea |                         |          | OCE Nations Cup Finalists
2024   |     Gangwon     |    South Korea   | K League Challenge      |    8th   | Resigned E.O.S, managed 80 days

Ulsan_Hyundai_FC.png

Ulsan Hyundai was established on 6 December 1983, as Hyundai Football Club, with Incheon, Gyeonggi as its franchise and Horangi (Horangi means tiger) as its mascot. They entered the league in 1984, finishing the season 3rd. In 1986, Club extended their franchise to Incheon, Gyeonggi, Gangwon. But In 1987, Club was chose to their franchise only Gangwon. In the early 1990s, the club moved to Ulsan, becoming Ulsan Hyundai. They became the league champion in 1996, but from then, the club entered a long dry-spell. Korean football legend Cha Bum-keun managed the club from 1991 to 1994.

They finished runners-up in 2002 and 2003, and started to emerge as a strong force. In 2005, they qualified for the Championship Playoff. In the playoff semi-final, they beat Seongnam Ilhwa 2–1, and in the final, they beat Incheon United 6–3 agg, with a hat-trick from Lee Chun-Soo in the first leg. The club also went on to win the A3 Champions Cup in 2006.

In 2012, the club won the AFC Champions League, defeating Al-Ahli 3-0 on 10 November. In the run up to the final, Ulsan went unbeaten in all 12 games, winning nine consecutive and scored 27 goals.

1GH0MMV.png?1

IMkC3lW.png?1

juIAbK8.png

tpViT7s.png?1

Tw12gkR.png

L7MijO3.png

6ALfRZH.png

As you can see, the set-up is much greater, the standard of players are a lot greater and no-ones contracts are running out so I'm happy :)

Stadium:

Ulsan_20030717_1.JPG

Third time lucky with your club choice in South Korea. Good luck with Ulsan, now I'm expecting the CL ;)

I hope so Reinoud, the board want me to challenge for the title so I'll try and deliver what they want.

Good luck with Ulsan, much better standard of South Korea.

Thanks Gaz, definitely a big gulf in budgets and class!

Great start so far. Could do with a couple of those draws being wins however.
Hope you're enjoying Korea more this time.
Hopefully it's 3rd time lucky for Korea but it's good to see that you've made a good start to the season.
Good to see you getting some success in Korea.

Are you involved in any continental competitions this season?

Thanks guys, hopefully it is 3rd time lucky, sorry there's been no updates, I've been busy streaming other little saves over on Twitch.tv, I'll hopefully get a couple more updates today though.

• 1 year later...

Archived