DVD version of FM2014

In my laptop, I do not have the dvd function but yet I want to purchase the dvd version as it is much cheaper and easier than the downloaded version.

So now, can that be done? For example: is it possible to transfer the dvd content to USB. Or what other ways?

I do not prefer to spend some money to purchase new resources (so no to external dvd device)

I'm not 100% about this, but couldn't you use the authentication code that's printed on the booklet or somewhere inside the case and redeem the game from steam?

Then you could install the game and never actually have to use the disc.

However, there's been loads of people finding digital copies of the game for around 25 pounds or less. I myself bought it from Gamefly for 24.99 and it took about twenty minutes.

I'm not 100% about this, but couldn't you use the authentication code that's printed on the booklet or somewhere inside the case and redeem the game from steam?

Then you could install the game and never actually have to use the disc.

However, there's been loads of people finding digital copies of the game for around 25 pounds or less. I myself bought it from

Gamefly for 24.99 and it took about twenty minutes.

I'm pretty sure you can do this.

What I have done is buy the DVD version simply as I like having the disced version to sit with my collection. However the disc will never touch my disc drive as you just have to enter the code into steam and activate it, then it will download from steam.

Archived