Miles jacobson

I feel like I've paid for something that I do not want because I liked fm 2013 and so I bought FM 2014 thinking that everything in 13 would be included but everything has changed including the most important thing that I really liked which was the tactical sections and I really didn't mind about the matchplaying in fm 13. I don't know I just get this impression that this game was mainly made for tablets or for kids because as an adult it really does not appeal to me anymore. This is just my opinion so I don't want any of you crazy geeky guys internet tough guys swearing on forums, it's just my opinion of this game, I have so many fm games I really liked what you guys did with fm 12 then fm 13 so many improvements I just feel like you guys have taken a different sort of direction with this game and I don't feel any enjoyment playing this game. I also instructed my team very well with fm 2012 and fm 2013 but with this game iits not working even when I tell my players to shoot less often I still get my def mid taking long shots and there's just so many issues that have to be solved, I really hope you guys make some improvements because I do want to keep buying your games.

(Please do not reply to this post if you do not work at SI or are not a developer of football manager) thank you

Archived