[FM2014]Better Than Default Panels

ArtDekDok

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can you share that file and I will download it ?

I worked on the attribute boxes for myself the past days together with danmegtheman. I also added the panels of ArtDekDok into the base Skin.

Why am I telling this? Well, you can download "my" version of the base skin, with the panels from ArtDekDok and the colourful background attributes right here: http://fmfaces.net/skins/fmfaces14

@ArtDekDok: if you dont want me to use your panels just say it. I hope it is no problem for you?

I worked on the attribute boxes for myself the past days together with danmegtheman. I also added the panels of ArtDekDok into the base Skin.

Why am I telling this? Well, you can download "my" version of the base skin, with the panels from ArtDekDok and the colourful background attributes right here: http://fmfaces.net/skins/fmfaces14

@ArtDekDok: if you dont want me to use your panels just say it. I hope it is no problem for you?

Thanks Muchacho :applause:

I know this is a longshot, but seeing how you've got this panel-thing pecked out, I was wondering if you have any easy tip for how to just make attribute-changes available at the player overview-page (as it is in your panels).

I like your panels, but it's just a bit too much for me :) But I would really LOVE to have attribute changes shown in the overview-page :)

I am not quite sure what you mean. Did you mean the arrows? Just tick the checkbox, so the arrows will be displayed?

Thanks Muchacho :applause:

No problem at all. I have the website, I have the skin, I have a bit knowledge... So I keep trying ;)

I am also work permanently an a few small fixes.

@ArtDekDok: I tried the "heigth" entry in the "player attributes panel overview inbox", but it doesn't solve the problem, it just look like this: inbox1.png

I am not quite sure what you mean. Did you mean the arrows? Just tick the checkbox, so the arrows will be displayed?

Yes, I mean the arrows :) But... Well, let me explain :)

I don't like using the panels from this thread, as it's too crowded for my taste. But I do, however, like the fact, that with these panels (more precisely the panels for the 'player overview') you're able to 'tick the checkbox', as you put it, when viewing the overview/profile-tab, as in 'standard FM', you can only do this while viewing the attributes-tab.

So what I'm asking for is a bit of help/point in the right direction as to how I would enable just this tickbox in the overview-tab :)

Thanks so much for this. I have a small preference to have 'City of Birth' in the personal details, for example instead of 'Reputation'. Could you (any of you guys that know all that stuff) possibly tell me the source codes to swap them about?

Hey Art, will you add the FMC player shirt in the profile?

add in attribute page like this http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/43/1382621638-b.png or add in overview page ?

Great addition, the panels have enhanced the game. Amazing. However I have one small problem the panels to the right as you look at the screen on the players overview panel ie career stats, report and match ratings remain and never change even after altering them and then saving tjhe new panels. Any ideas?

Also is there a way to extend the training panel so more of it is clear in the player overview panel.

Thanks in anticipation.

fix not save panel by re-download main file and copy "player overview panel.xml" to your skin

after the update something with the player overview profile seems to be wrong....in the middle the panel at the bottom is cut off.....e.g. here the overall stats are cut off

there must be an opportunity to resize this panel?

open "player overview panel.xml" go to section "mid-left, 4" change "default_height" value to higher value

if you dont want me to use your panels just say it. I hope it is no problem for you?

no problem

I like your panels, but it's just a bit too much for me :) But I would really LOVE to have attribute changes shown in the overview-page :)

your need default panel with attribute change ?

I tried the "heigth" entry in the "player attributes panel overview inbox", but it doesn't solve the problem, it just look like this:

try this

open "player attributes panel overview inbox.xml"

edit

<container id="phys" file="player profile physical attributes overview"/>

to

<container id="phys" file="player overview physical attributes" height="180"/>

or

open "player profile physical attributes overview.xml"

edit

<record indx="1" alignment="right,centre_y" style="bold" />

to

<record indx="1" alignment="centre" style="bold" />

Is it possible to also display "media handling style" on the player profile page?

I want to use "media handling style" + "personality" on this initial page so that I can have a better understanding of the character traits of the player without needing to do multiple-clicks to get to that information.

Did anyone try and get it working?

Thanks in advance.

@ArtDekDok

the colored attributes dont work proper. on player attributes screen appears at every goalkeepers "attribute screen" "technique" under physical attributes. at players profile overview its like its supposed to be - without "technique"

9b3wzd3jj5y.png

Any update on this issue ?

add in attribute page like this http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/43/1382621638-b.png or add in overview page ?

fix not save panel by re-download main file and copy "player overview panel.xml" to your skin

open "player overview panel.xml" go to section "mid-left, 4" change "default_height" value to higher value

no problem

your need default panel with attribute change ?

try this

open "player attributes panel overview inbox.xml"

edit

<container id="phys" file="player profile physical attributes overview"/>

to

<container id="phys" file="player overview physical attributes" height="180"/>

or

open "player profile physical attributes overview.xml"

edit

<record indx="1" alignment="right,centre_y" style="bold" />

to

<record indx="1" alignment="centre" style="bold" />

Hi Artdekdok

Is it possible to do something about this? The history section is blank.

Thanks

t4s0.png

Steam Workshop doesn't support mods like this, he'd need to make it into a full skin.

Well, as I said, I did already. And I added fmfaces14 - Skin something around 90 minutes ago in Steam workshop. So you can use this one.

I also fixes some minor Problems with the attribute-Background. I added some space between the attributes and such things.

@ArtDekDok

the colored attributes dont work proper. on player attributes screen appears at every goalkeepers "attribute screen" "technique" under physical attributes. at players profile overview its like its supposed to be - without "technique"

I can't fix this issue.

If "technique" show in overview page, attributes panel will not have recent attributes arrows.

Hi Artdekdok

Is it possible to do something about this? The history section is blank.

Thanks

where you staff roles icon ? try re-download main file and copy graphics and panels in non player overview folder to your skin

I can't fix this issue.

If "technique" show in overview page, attributes panel will not have recent attributes arrows.

where you staff roles icon ? try re-download main file and copy graphics and panels in non player overview folder to your skin

Will do.

Everything else it's fine even using the fm dark skin

I can't fix this issue.

Great :applause: staff problem fixed!!!

Coloured attributes box NOT working

Can you do that with the dark version as well?

Thanks so much for this. I have a small preference to have 'City of Birth' in the personal details, for example instead of 'Reputation'. Could you (any of you guys that know all that stuff) possibly tell me the source codes to swap them about?

Sorry, I don't know "City of Birth" property value

Great stuff!

If I want to have the "media handling style" displayed instead of the "media description" what edits do I need to make?

Or better yet how do I find the list if the different variables?

I can't make "media handling style" display in text style like "media description", "age", "reputation", ...

But can display in table style like preferred move or staff personal details

On the player panel it is cutting off the bottom row of attributes, I have them set in the large middle panel, I would have thought if it didn't fit it would go to scroll bars? How can I change the panel xml so that I can see every stat?

try open "player attribute.xml" and edit "offset" in line 7 to -25

Is it possible to also display "media handling style" on the player profile page?

I want to use "media handling style" + "personality" on this initial page so that I can have a better understanding of the character traits of the player without needing to do multiple-clicks to get to that information.

Did anyone try and get it working?

Thanks in advance.

I can't make "media handling style" display in text style like "media description", "age", "reputation", ...

But can display in table style like preferred move or staff personal details

Thanks for the help

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<panel>

<boolean />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container >

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="-30" gap="-20" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Attributes Container -->

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="patp" height="350">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" />

</container>

</container>

</panel>

Do you mean the one in bold above? It was already -25 so I changed it to -30 which has improved things as I can see the half of the bottom line now but it has cut off half of the top line too lol

Like this http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920152288663740184/EEF0689B7EAE39F8965ABDE756ADEC1E71C8D84B/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191803432

Thanks for the help

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

<panel>

<boolean />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container >

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="-30" gap="-20" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<!-- Attributes Container -->

<container class="player_attributes_panel" id="patp" height="350">

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" offset="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" layout_children="true" />

</container>

</container>

</panel>

Do you mean the one in bold above? It was already -25 so I changed it to -30 which has improved things as I can see the half of the bottom line now but it has cut off half of the top line too lol

Like this http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/920152288663740184/EEF0689B7EAE39F8965ABDE756ADEC1E71C8D84B/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191803432

download https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwd-AmguWMhXaXpSbktlNzVrUkk

Could somebody please give me a step by step guide how to get these working? I have the official dark skin that i downloaded from the steam workshop. I have tried putting the panels and graphics folder in the fm dark widgets folders in the folders that the 1st post said but that doesnt work.

I normally pretty good at getting graphics etc working within the game, but this has got me stumped. Thanks in advance.

Could somebody please give me a step by step guide how to get these working? I have the official dark skin that i downloaded from the steam workshop. I have tried putting the panels and graphics folder in the fm dark widgets folders in the folders that the 1st post said but that doesnt work.

I normally pretty good at getting graphics etc working within the game, but this has got me stumped. Thanks in advance.

I already upload this panels for official dark skin in workshop.

Hi ArtDekDok, thanks for another great work of yours.

Is it safe to use these in FMC?

I think not work in FMC, tell me what you need in FMC :D

Archived