My luck...

On a side note, if anyone's interested in my save game. I'll happily make a new thread about, add some additions like: Squad list, formation, transfers, parent/feeders, team information ect ect.

I've spent quite a lot of time on this save, no cheats or downloaded formations. Everythings my own creation, as i don't believe in cheating. You're basicaly ruining the game for yourself... There's no sense of achivement, i think most of us got over that stage after playing CM 03-04 ;)

Games going well, my teams got the majority of possession, pretty much controlling the game.

5fti.png

They score 2 goals, on the 86th and the 88th minute...

Sometimes i want to headbutt my computer.

Haha I feel like that sometimes, especially when you dominate a game opp keeper flying here there and everywhere with saves and they have one chance, and your keeper flaps and lets it in...sooo frustrating!!

That's what it was like, i had pretty much all the highlights...

They score a corner ( obviously ) And then straight from the kick-off, my team starting connecting passes smoothly, deffender passes it back to the keeper, keeper smashes it up field... They retain possession, one cheeky long ball... BAM 1 on 1... Keeper fluffs it

The rest was history.

But to be fair, it was only a random league game. If it was the play off semi finals or something... I'd rage quit.

That's what it was like, i had pretty much all the highlights...

They score a corner ( obviously ) And then straight from the kick-off, my team starting connecting passes smoothly, deffender passes it back to the keeper, keeper smashes it up field... They retain possession, one cheeky long ball... BAM 1 on 1... Keeper fluffs it

The rest was history.

But to be fair, it was only a random league game. If it was the play off semi finals or something... I'd rage quit.

Yeah true but its still hella frustrating...like when your in the lead and the 3D's constantly on, and when you losing the 3D's nowhere to be seen haha gotta love the game mind!

You're basicaly ruining the game for yourself... There's no sense of achivement, i think most of us got over that stage after playing CM 03-04 ;)

I'm not entirely sure how you're using that quote...

I assume you're implying i'd quit and restart?

By rage quitting i mean, save and exit the game.

BLYTH !! Love them. Managed to get them to league 1 on a save with my brother. Was such a great FM :)

Same, i wanted to manage a lower league club, but with a team which had a certain originality... They were called the Spartans, had to go for them.

Now i'm running strong mid table in league 1, every year i managed to seal a promotion. Last year in League 2 was tough, just about go through on a narrow play off final win. Was nailbiting stuff.

Looking to maybe progress into the Championship within a few seasons.

Archived