Activating a League (FM14 Editor)

adamjdyer

This is driving me nuts!

I've edited the Gibraltar nation to a custom one (British Union) and have teams ready to add to it's new competition that I have created.

I think I have done everything correctly and even verifying/testing the file before I leave the editor says all is ok, but when I try to load the nation, it won't allow me to choose the

league. Maybe I'm not explaining it well, so here is a screenshot of what I mean.

Screen_Shot_2013_11_01_at_19_24_12.png

capture

Can anyone help? Been working on this for ages now and I really don't want to give up.

You need to add league sorting rules to the division

In nation you need to add the Gibraltar divisions instead of Fox Soccer Bowl Championship to division levels

The same with Required teams and Competition (are there just two teams playing each other?)

In advanced rules the most important panel is "League settings", check if everything is right there.

Actually, if you change the division level on the Fox Soccer Bowl to 0 and go to rules 0 under fixture rules and set competition to none (where it says gilbraltar premier), it should verify and work fine

Edit: Yes it works with these changes, just tested it inside the game itself

Actually, if you change the division level on the Fox Soccer Bowl to 0 and go to rules 0 under fixture rules and set competition to none (where it says gilbraltar premier), it should verify and work fine

Edit: Yes it works with these changes, just tested it inside the game itself

Really appreciate this mate, but I can't find where it is still listed as 'Gibraltar Premier' ? :-S Would you mind uploading your fixed version?

Archived