[FM14] Japanese League

This is probably a longshot, but does anybody have the final version of this file sitting around? Really want to use Japan in my new FM14 save but can't find this download anywhere. Links from the OP are dead.

The only two downloads I need are the player database.dbc and corresponding facepack. The links posted by the user above me are still active and legit, but it seems either the players.dbc or facepack aren't the final release version because they do not correspond (I'm assuming the creator changed player IDs along the way).

Worst case scenario I could just use the players linked above but would really prefer to have the final version and the facepack that goes along with it.

Would really appreciate if anybody could check for this. :) Thank you.

Update - I was able to find the latest facepack but no luck with the players.dbc.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Ciao,dalla discussione ho capito che sei italiano pure tu.Provo a scrivere anche se probabilmente è passato troppo tempo.Giocavo con il tuo database giapponese,l'unico che c'è sul Giappone per FM 2014.Un ottimo lavoro.Purtroppo a causa di reinstallazione del mio pc ho perso il file.Il download del database non è più disponibile(solo i kits),se ti arrivasse questo mio topic ,lo rimetteresti?E' l'unico disponible sul web ,infatti ho trovato il link che rimanda qua sia dal forum ufficiale degli appassionati inglesi(football manager uk) sia da quelli spagnoli(football manager espana).Mi manca per concludere il mio nuovo database per FM 2014

• 6 months later...