[FM14] Nik33's FM14 Data Packs

You can use it separately, yes (but delete the greek one). But I suggest you use at least the agents pack too, better than having random regen agents.

No Halilovic to Barça?
Well done on your superb packs. Just one note, Gary Monk Swansea Manager now.

Thanks Mike, both will be added in the next one, this Sunday.

Is there a file that give teams full names? For example, Manchester United, instead of Man Utd.

I'll check.

Quick question. I'm using the most updated Real Name fixes from Mons over at Sortitoutsi (version 2.1, released March 1, 2014). I see that in your pack you have some files that seem to do the same? Should I delete anything from your pack, and if so, which files? Thanks!

Delete the Club Name Changes [by Mons] pack.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I have enabled the:

- Nik33's FM14 Awards pack

- Nik33's FM14 Extended Injuries System pack

- Nik33's FM14 Media pack

- Nik33's FM14 Relations pack [by rimini]

- Nik33's FM14.3 Agents pack

- Nik33's FM14.3 Youth (U21) pack

Just want to confirm if these need the core or are they all ok to run as above?

Also can you add Rodney Kongolo (Feyenoord) as he is supposed to be the next Patrick Vieira so it says here. But I cant find him anywhere on the game.

Thank you.

You can use them like that yes, but the core pack mostly fixes errors in names/history entries/(1st/2nd) nationalities etc (but not abilites or such) so you should add it too.

I'll check the kid.

I prefer mine because there is a "limit" for editor data files and there's is no need to have so many for media, my version is a compact one with enough from many countries.

v2.11 is up by the way.

I prefer mine because there is a "limit" for editor data files and there's is no need to have so many for media, my version is a compact one with enough from many countries.

v2.11 is up by the way.

I just used the editor and compared the two, I will try and fuse them somehow, but yours is better, more compact

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does this have future transfers set? Like Vidic to Inter? Also in the summer, will you be doing a future transfer database so transfers go through on the correct dates? I have made a file to allow me to start a game in May 2014 so a future transfer database would be great.

Bolton Wanderers

Ins

Liam Trotter

Neil Danns

Marvin Sordell (Loan Return)

Keith Andrews (Loan Return)

Tom Eaves (Loan Return)

Josh Vela (Loan Return)

Craig Davies (Loan Return)

Out

Joe Mason (Loan Return)

Chris Eagles

Tyrone Mears

Zak Knight

Jay Lynch

Alan Hutton (Loan Return)

Andy Robinson (Loan Return)

Lukas Jutkiewicz (Loan Return)

• 2 weeks later...

Clarence Seedorf no longer manager at AC Milan

Mauricio Pochettino new manager at Tottenham Hotspur

Sergio González new manager at Espanyol

Bartholomew Ogbeche renews contract at SC Cambuur, + 1 year

John Heitinga no longer needed at Fulham

Luuk de Jong no longer needed at Borussia Mönchengladbach

Jan Polak to 1. FC Nürnberg

Zoltán Stieber from Greuther Fürth to HSV (€ 1 million)

Daniël van Buyten retires from internnational football

Daniël van Buyten no new contract at Bayern München (unsure what he will do next year: retirement, or play at a lower level, perhaps even at FC Bayern 2nd team)

Jacob Mulenga does not renew his contract at FC Utrecht (salary to high for the club)

PSV and Tim Matavz want money from FC Rubin Kazan for the cancelled deal of Matavz from PSV to Rubin

Hey Nik33 do you have any idea how to change the portuguese clubs names ?

Due to legal issues we can't discuss these things on the SI forums. If you want to know how to change them, you should visit sortitoutsi.net.

• 2 weeks later...
hurry up. 1 month passed from old version.

That's how I do it every year when the data packs are going for the summer packs format.

Other than that, yeah, I understand you want to play but please show more respect in the future.

Yeah come on Nik hurry up, its not like these things take hours of work and effort and are done for free for our benefit ;) love your Injuries packs by the way, they add an extra dimension to the game, keep up the good work!

cemal_09 - Listen, these things take time, you keep moaning and asking when it will be out (rudely) wont help. If you are that bothered about having an update then make one yourself or even easier try someone elses until Nik releases his.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm only running Nik's pack with the Welsh Lower Leagues, but it says that I can't load Portugal..?

You should delete all previous data packs files before unzipping the new ones.

New update seems to be out.

Few mistakes I noticed:

- Rio Ferdinand has signed for Q.P.R. on free transfer

- Dusan Tadic has signed for Southampton for around £11M

Southampton finances are a bit weird, considering they just sold Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert for a combined fee of around £56M.

They spent £19M on Pelle and Tadic so they should still have around £37M left from those transfers.

Daryl Janmaat from Feyenoord to Newcastle United (6 year contract, € 7,5 million)

Bruno Martins Indi from Feyenoord to FC Porto (4 year contract, € 8 million)

Warner Hahn from FC Dordrecht to Feyenoord

Khalid Boulahrouz to Feyenoord

Antonio Conte no longer manager at Juventus

Scolari no longer Brazil manager

Kasper Kusk from Aalborg to FC Twente

Dusan Tadic from FC Twente to Southampton

Patrick van Aanholt will leave Chelsea

Medy Elito to VVV-Venlo (2 year contract)

hi, i am in january and noticed that the capitol one cup hasnt been played ,im only in first season so wondering if anyone else has had this problem also is it only the 1st season the cup is not played , thanx

Archived