[FM14]How to Stop leauges Decline in European Reputations

CurnRaisin

So I made a custom Overhaul of the Irish leagues (5 tiers, and have it running from August to may) , and I have everything working to an acceptable level(I hope) from awards to promotions/regulations and European qualification. But one thing I notice is every test save I make and go on holiday the leagues reputation drops massively. Take the Irish Premier league, From being in the top 50 near other smaller nation's top divisions at the start of the game it is now in only 4 seasons sitting below the Finish First division, the Romain Second division French National (4th tier) and Just above the Skrill Premier. Now, I don't want to make Ireland massively unbalanced or unrealistic but is there any subtle changes I can make that will stop the decline?

I'm not 100% but, if it its the same as last year the problem has nothing to do with my custom changes and will happen in any game that the Irish leagues are selected where as if you don't select the Irish leagues then the game will keep them balanced so the stay near or around their starting reputation. I'm this testing now

League reputation is determined by a combination of the club's reputations, their performance in Europe, and the National team's performance. If you bumped league reputation you need to bump club reputations accordingly, but even they'll decline without good players in them

Archived