Breaking into the top four (Premier League)

As we know in our every day lives breaking into the Champions league is the main focus for many teams in the Premiership, however I just noticed you only get £21 for 4th and £19m for 5th. How much of a financial gain do you get for breaking into the top four and is it as necessary in FM as it is in real life? :)

I say this as I'm fighting for it in my second season with Everton after recently finishing 4th in my first season and only receiving 5.5m from Kenwright.

Television revenue is the major change.

I think from winning the champions league you can earn around 100million. For winning the Euro League you only get something measly like 20 million.

If you get to the group stage of either then you are guaranteed 6 games. A win is worth over 500k in the CL, and only 20k or something in the EL.

Television revenue is the major change.

I think from winning the champions league you can earn around 100million. For winning the Euro League you only get something measly like 20 million.

If you get to the group stage of either then you are guaranteed 6 games. A win is worth over 500k in the CL, and only 20k or something in the EL.

I finished 3rd in my group, sadly Dortmund and Barcelona were also there. :lol: I hope Kenwright gets his wallet out as £5.5m was an absolute joke and actually made me mad.

Archived