Stats Overview

Some suggestions for improving Stats Overview UI

1. Add total number of passes & crosses in the Match Stats
    2cnz1iv.jpg
  2. Add average possession (%) in the Competition Stats Report
    21bn4ah.jpg
  3. Squad Report Section needs more details for:
    • "Goals"-tab:
      We can find there a pitch that shows us the Assist Locations. I think we also need the same for Goal Locations.
    • "Stats-tab":
      Adding the total number of succeeded/created CCC & HC, and also the Average/Maximum/Minimum Possession of the team won't be a bad idea at all!
      The stats & numbers on this page should also be presented in % for a beter interpretation.
      2wqabuq.jpg
    • "Last Match"-tab:
      29pqhs3.jpg
      There is only basic information like shots, on target, possession, fouls and corner. I know we can click on "View Match" for in-depth analysis but I believe that adding the stats of the 1st column in image 1 (check Point 1) i.e. off target, blocked shots, woodwork, CCC, HC, Longshots, free-kicks, throw ins and off sides will allow users to have a better global overview of the match without clicking on View Match.
      Why only for the Last Match?
      The match analysis should also be available for "All the matches of the season" or at least for the 5 last matches.
      Because, like it is now, if a user wants to see the stats of a particular match, he needs to go to fixtures and then click on the score of the match.
      In addition this screen looks much better, so it would be more User Friendly if we also could see the stats of other matches in the Stats-tab, like for the Last Match.
      Finally, an overview of the average stats of all the played matches will also be very usefull for analysing the strenghts and weaknesses of our team.

NB: check also Add "Player Instructions" button on Match Screen.

Cheers,

Ali

Archived