Lost my Save File.

Like the title says, quit and saved earlier then shut my laptop down. While my laptop was shutting down I got blue screen can't really remember what it said now. Turn my laptop on tonight and it asks me if I want to start it up in safe mode or in normal. I chose normal and load FM to carry on with my save that I've been playing since the release of the Beta (on full version now) but my save has no info in it and wont load :(

Is there any way to recover it or shall I just start again. Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

9 seasons, 4 champions league wins, 3 prem wins, 1 FA cup win, 4 world club championships, many pointless trophys, a new 70,366 seat stadium, up to Legend status and many top quality interational youth team players all gone because I stupidly turned the auto save feature off. :(

Oh well I'm loving this years game so time for a new challenge.

harsh man. I've had some crashes after a few games without a save before and I tend to alternate between a couple of saves at a time now. So I'll play some matches, hit save (Savefile1). Play some more, then do save as to another file (Savefile2). Even if my rolling saves mess up then I've at least got an alternate.

Rotate my save files as well as my squad :D

Archived