Please help - simple request, unable to find reliable method

rjag88

Hey everyone -

I apologise for this because I know that so many people will have asked it down the years.

All I want to do is remove all licensed kits from FM14, leaving me with the kits as they appear in the editor.

I'm struggling to find a reliable method of doing this, relevant to my system - iMac.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Yeah thanks mate its just not very clear to me thats all. And the instructions are proving difficult to actually carry out. Is there a clearer set of instructions anywhere on-site?

EDIT - I'll elaborate. I can't figure out where the file I have to extract is located. I've downloaded the resource archiver but I can't find the graphics file. If I could, I'm sure I could crack on from there.

The graphics.fmf file is located in \SteamApps\common\Football Manager 2014\data folder from where Steam is installed.

Once extracted place the extracted graphics folder into your saving location (documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014\ by default)

inside the graphics folder delete all folders at that level apart from the pictures folder.

Go inside the pictures folder, delete all the folders except for the kits and logos folders (and players if you don't want player faces shown).

Now inside the kits and logos folders delete the graphic files from each subfolder but leave the config.xml files intact.

Once you are done load FM14

- Goto Preferences then goto the Interface tab and on the bottom left make sure the 'Use caching to decrease page loading times' option is unticked and the 'Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences' option is ticked (you can put these back once the graphics are showing) and then click the Reload Skin button at the bottom right and the included licensed logos and kits should no longer show.

Archived