why can't i control the transfer??

lol worked. tbh this should not happen if we are the ones making the offer...the staff should only deal with negotiations if they started the transfer. now i have another problem, the AI team only wants to sell if i loan him back again however the player doesn't want that... another feature that is game breaking, any workaround?

gotta love fanboys... how is it not game breaking if everytime i try to buy a youngster the club puts that clause and won't accept that anything else? this crap never happens in my country, it might happen on yours but here never...what's next? co-property in every country? oh right that only stays in italy... and who the hell in real life would buy a player for more then 15M that is going to the main squad and just leave him in the previous club?

Not a fanboy. Bugs are bugs and should be reported in the bugs section. The examples you gave are not actually bugs. You were helped with your first problem and then advised that the second point you raised does happen. You have added in your last post that "this happens every time". If you still believe that it is a bug you can post it in the bugs section. It wouldn't hurt to calm down a little.

Most of us just want the game to get better and hope to see constructive comments not rants.

You mean someone like Man Utd who did exactly that last year, or when Arsenal bought Ramsey they did the same. Your right, it never happens.

here's a pair a glasses so you learn to read. if that doesnt work i'll say again: it does not happen in MY COUNTRY.

and it's actually morally incorrect to do it because people will start accusing the players of slacking when playing against club who just bought him

here's a pair a glasses so you learn to read. if that doesnt work i'll say again: it does not happen in MY COUNTRY.

and it's actually morally incorrect to do it because people will start accusing the players of slacking when playing against club who just bought him

Calm down or you will get nowhere, learn some manors.

Its not morally incorrect at all, its a common thing over here.

Calm down or you will get nowhere, learn some manors.

Its not morally incorrect at all, its a common thing over here.

as i said previously, it might happen there but it doesn't happen here. is it legal here? sure it is. do clubs do it? no.

you gave Ramsey example, he as bought for 4.8M pounds, it's not expensive and i can understand why they might do it if they want him to get first team experience but that doesn't even compare to the 15M+ € that the AI is asking for the player who is going to the main team... not to mention he would be playing in a different country and therefore postponing his adaptation and progression as a player.

Obviously, they KNOW you won't want to loan him back.

That's why they're insisting on it. It's the only way for them to prevent the sale. Clearly, you're willing to spend money, so that won't stop you. Different clubs seem to have different tactics in this regard, and it's actually quite fun. AC Milan, for example, kept demanding I pay something like 150m for Shaarawy. I responded by repeatedly bidding exactly the same amount, over and over again, knowing that sooner or later, his greedy agent would try to cash in and demand a better contract. Milan refused to give it. He became deeply unsettled. They gave up and sold him for 22m because now they had a player with 18 months left on his contract who clearly wasn't going to sign a new one without a significant pay increase.

Even more interesting is that PSG are now, it would appear, attempting to do exactly what I did above ^ to try to get Chris Smalling. Unfortunately for them, Chris Smalling isn't remotely interested, so their 10,000 bids of 16.25m are getting them nowhere. :p

Your only option is to keep the player unsettled and sign him on a free later, or when his team get sick of him being angry at them for not selling him sooner and have no choice but to cash in.

Obviously, they KNOW you won't want to loan him back.

That's why they're insisting on it. It's the only way for them to prevent the sale. Clearly, you're willing to spend money, so that won't stop you. Different clubs seem to have different tactics in this regard, and it's actually quite fun. AC Milan, for example, kept demanding I pay something like 150m for Shaarawy. I responded by repeatedly bidding exactly the same amount, over and over again, knowing that sooner or later, his greedy agent would try to cash in and demand a better contract. Milan refused to give it. He became deeply unsettled. They gave up and sold him for 22m because now they had a player with 18 months left on his contract who clearly wasn't going to sign a new one without a significant pay increase.

Even more interesting is that PSG are now, it would appear, attempting to do exactly what I did above ^ to try to get Chris Smalling. Unfortunately for them, Chris Smalling isn't remotely interested, so their 10,000 bids of 16.25m are getting them nowhere. :p

Your only option is to keep the player unsettled and sign him on a free later, or when his team get sick of him being angry at them for not selling him sooner and have no choice but to cash in.

but but but, it's mitrovic :( hard to find another young star as him, with the same profile. the problem is not me loaning him, even if i accept their terms then he will not sign contract because he obviously doesn't want to go back to the club...i made public declaration saying i want to buy him and he loved the idea however he doesn't get upset if the club doesn't accept the transfer. seems like a dead end...

but but but, it's mitrovic :( hard to find another young star as him, with the same profile. the problem is not me loaning him, even if i accept their terms then he will not sign contract because he obviously doesn't want to go back to the club...i made public declaration saying i want to buy him and he loved the idea however he doesn't get upset if the club doesn't accept the transfer. seems like a dead end...

Surely bumping up the price and a few extra's will get them to drop the loan bit? Tried adding an extra £500K with monthly bonus's.

Archived