Version 2.0

Denmark, Norway, and Sweden

Golden League - 18 teams

Silver League - 18 teams

Bronze League - 20 teams

Iron League - 20 teams

Conference League - 22 teams

Conference 2 League - 22 teams

Challengers (4 groups of 22 teams) Warning: It is not easy to get promoted from the Challengers!

Association Cup - All clubs from Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.

League Cup - Golden League to Iron League

Conference Cup - Conference League to Challengers

Scandinavia will have a national team.

Get the file here (Right click and save link as).

Screenshots of the Golden and Silver Leagues

Golden_zpsac89bae2.png Silver_zps99d7abcf.png

Why You didint include teams from Faroe Islands or even Estonia, which have a lot of connections with nordic countries ?

I think its mistake so i put here list clubs with pretty high reputation without an league

FC Roskilde (B team is in non active lower league)

Randers (up)

Nordsjaelland (up)

Aarhus Fremad (repuatation 3100)

SønderjyskE (5000)

HB Koge (4,500)

Vendsyssel FF (3,750)

And a lot of other Danish, Swedish (Jonkopings Sodra, Angelholm, Limhamn Bunkeflo etc), Finnish (Inter Turku, Honka, IFK Marienhamn etc), Norway (Sarpsborg, Sandnes Ulf, Ranheim etc) and Iceland (IR Reykjavik etc) clubs over 1000 reputation are non league but in lower league You have clubs with reputation 50...

So its strange, You didint put clubs from highest divisions and seconds but You include clubs like IFK Grängesberg with reputation set for 1..

Second thing: how You choice teams for leagues ? In Golden League there is only Danish and Norway clubs, AIK Stockholm is in 2nd division...

If You gonna fix that You will have long term player :)

Take care !

Thanks Fond Foat for your contribution, this looks quite interesting.

Why You didint include teams from Faroe Islands or even Estonia, which have a lot of connections with nordic countries ?

Scandinavia is a historical and cultural-linguistic region in Northern Europe characterized by a common ethno-cultural Germanic heritage and related languages that includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.

According to the strictest definition, only Denmark, Norway and Sweden compose Scandinavia. However, the extended Scandinavia also includes Iceland and the Faroe Islands on account of their populations being largely descended from Scandinavians, the Åland Islands for its ethnic Swedish population, and finally Finland on account of its historical association with Sweden and its Swedish minority.

Estonia certainly has close linguistic links to Finland and they share some cultural heritage. However, Estonia is regarded as one of the Baltic countries and has never been considered a part of Scandinavia as such.

Scandinavia is a historical and cultural-linguistic region in Northern Europe characterized by a common ethno-cultural Germanic heritage and related languages that includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway, and Sweden.

According to the strictest definition, only Denmark, Norway and Sweden compose Scandinavia. However, the extended Scandinavia also includes Iceland and the Faroe Islands on account of their populations being largely descended from Scandinavians, the Åland Islands for its ethnic Swedish population, and finally Finland on account of its historical association with Sweden and its Swedish minority.

Estonia certainly has close linguistic links to Finland and they share some cultural heritage. However, Estonia is regarded as one of the Baltic countries and has never been considered a part of Scandinavia as such.

I know Scandinavia is only three countries - Sweden, Norway and Denmark but he include Finland and Iceland so i ask about Faroe Islands (which is under Denmark "protecton") and Estonia which have big connections with Scandinavia, even (from that what i find on internet) Tallin means "Danish city", so if he will include Estonia it wouldnt be something bad but if he didint include that country its still nothing wrong.

I know Scandinavia is only three countries - Sweden, Norway and Denmark but he include Finland and Iceland so i ask about Faroe Islands (which is under Denmark "protecton") and Estonia which have big connections with Scandinavia, even (from that what i find on internet) Tallin means "Danish city", so if he will include Estonia it wouldnt be something bad but if he didint include that country its still nothing wrong.

You are wrong:

Scandinavia includes Sweden, Norway and Finland but the word Scandinavia is sometimes used to indicate Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Faroe Islands. However, The word Scandinavia is often used to indicate the territory of Norway, Sweden and Finland ;)

"You are wrong:

Scandinavia includes Sweden, Norway and Finland but the word Scandinavia is sometimes used to indicate Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Faroe Islands. However, The word Scandinavia is often used to indicate the territory of Norway, Sweden and Finland ;)"

No. Scandinavia is Denmark, Sweden and Finland.

if you want to include Finland, then we are talking about the nordic countries. Finland has never and never will be a part of Scandinavia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavia

Do Scandinavia play games though? Usually when adding a nation to Europe fixtures will be generated and they will be entered into later qualifiers! Which I assume you don't want?

They do. I actually wanted them to become a nation without Denmark, Sweden, and Norway having national teams. In the end it appears that Scandinavia gets players who do not make their own national teams. Could be considered fun to play them actually.

Version 2 added to first post.

Any way of stopping them playing international games? Only I would love to play this file and was going to create something similar myself, but don't want Scandinavia to play international matches.. Did create a file based in Denmark with promotion and relegation to the national leagues, but I could not set the competition to be a domestic league otherwise the game would crash.

Version 2 is being worked on and will be released later.

I made a mistake with the reputations of clubs, and I also have decided to use just Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.

mayby make second version where You include Iceland, Finalnd and Faroe Islands ?

Archived