Conflict in Promotion Playoff

elazulreal

Hi guys,

I am trying to create lower divisions for Turkey (down to 6th tier). I am trying to make it real as much as I am allowed but I could not get rid of a conflict.

Let me tell what I am trying to create.

There is 81 sub-divisions, one for each city. Some big cities like Istanbul have own sub-divisions also. I created the Istanbul League consisted of 7 groups.

I want to create a promotion playoff where only one team from each city is involved. But it says "Number of teams in top playoff (1) from competition Istanbul League should be divisible by the number of sub-competitors (7)."

I get it, the game should decide the team will be involved in promotion playoff from Istanbul since it has 7 groups. Therefore I tried to create a playoff for Istanbul where top team of each group will participate to decide one team for promotion playoff. When I try to create a championship (or promotion, does not matter) playoff for Istanbul, it still gives the same error. I cannot switch to Advanced Editor before sorting this issue out.

I am really stuck in this point, hoping you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

What you want to do, you can only make in Advanced Editor, not in Basic Editor. I have exactly the same problem with Romanian League. You must resolve all the error in Basic editor before go to the Advanced Editor. Ok ? And in Advanced Editor you must make 2 play-offs, one for Istanbul groups, and one for the parent division. I cannot give you other instructions because I can't resolve yet these problem. If I find the solution for these 2 play-offs I will give you a response. Good luck !

Archived