Team Talk

Couldn't find an existing thread.

Please, please, please SI. Whatever the final score is , please. Let. The. Assistant. Say. Something. After. A. Game. Yes, I am too busy to do it myself. Yes, some/most assistants will talk. Yes, I know it might takes a while.

I an so very sick of furious players because the assistant does not have something to say. It is so very annoying to see your tactics work and then morale sinks down to Titanic depths due to the teamtalk. No wait, NO teamtalk.

No, the assistant does do a good job in 90% of the cases, but that still leaves 4 to 5 games a year without a teamtalk after a game.

Just imagine being a player, your team has beaten team x 4-0 and the assistant says: Hey guys, I have nothing to mention.

Ridiculous.

If you win, say "good game", if you lose, say "unlucky" if you're the underdog, "that wasn't good enough" if you were favored. I don't even bother with individual comments, most times it just ticks them off.

I don't know how many seasons you guys play, but I have to say it gets pretty boring once you have reached 2020 or even 2030 and beyond. I recently managed game 1000 and I just don't want to do every teamtalk. Again, the assistant does a good job, as long as he says something.

No, the assistant does do a good job in 90% of the cases, but that still leaves 4 to 5 games a year without a teamtalk after a game.

Just imagine being a player, your team has beaten team x 4-0 and the assistant says: Hey guys, I have nothing to mention.

Ridiculous.

Surely just as ridiculous as the manager saying nothing?

Archived