Is it possible to play wvga in big screen device?

• SI Staff
I found the character looks too small in my phone, and I prefer to use wvga instead of retina skin. Is it possible?

Would you mind indicating the device you're using please?

(at the moment I don't think its possible - but leave it with me, I'll look into it and let you know, I might be able to sneak something into an update to allow it)

• SI Staff
And one more question , for MX3, which screen is 1800x1080. Which version should be use? Now, my friend got the retina version and use stretch to full screen. But it make game slow.

1800x1080 will use retina and stretch at present, there are a HUGE number of resolutions available on Android devices so this is the only way we can realistically support them all at present (we make specific skins for the 'most common' resolutions and then stretch to the others).

We will as always continue monitoring device popularity and potentially release additional skin sizes in the future.

1800x1080 will use retina and stretch at present, there are a HUGE number of resolutions available on Android devices so this is the only way we can realistically support them all at present (we make specific skins for the 'most common' resolutions and then stretch to the others).

We will as always continue monitoring device popularity and potentially release additional skin sizes in the future.

Many thanks! If the screen is 1920x1080, fmh2014 will use which version?

Archived