2 FMH 2014 Questions

1 - How do I combat the assistant telling me my players are being closed down easily in the match reports. Maybe I'm being dumb but I can't find a solution.

2 - What do the coloured dots after a players name in the team selection screen refer to? The screen where you go to when you click the position button beside the players name.

Loving the new UI and the game. Great Job guys. My beloved 41212 formation no longer provides me with a sure fire route to glory, which is great. Far more challenging now.

• SI Staff
1 - How do I combat the assistant telling me my players are being closed down easily in the match reports. Maybe I'm being dumb but I can't find a solution.

It could be your players don't have good enough 'movement' ability (ie. you're outclassed or fielding a very defensive side/tactic) or that your roles are too defensive (ie. more ball winning midfielders, less creative roles)or you're simply being out numbered in an area, say playing short-passing with 3 in midfield against an opposition with 5.

2 - What do the coloured dots after a players name in the team selection screen refer to? The screen where you go to when you click the position button beside the players name.

If you mean the 'four little bars' which are coloured either green or yellow or red, they show a basic fitness level for the player to aid in selection etc.

If you mean the 'arrow pointers' then they indicate the morale of a player.

(it might be something else entirely, its late and I'm tired and not 100% certain exactly what you're referring to I'm afraid)

Thanks Mark. It's the pop up screen you go to when you're selecting positions for you players. When you click the button beside a player on the team selection screen to pick the CB position (for example) for a player a screen pops up with all positions and subs bench positions and after some names there's a coloured dot.

Enjoy your well earned kip.

• SI Staff
Thanks Mark. It's the pop up screen you go to when you're selecting positions for you players. When you click the button beside a player on the team selection screen to pick the CB position (for example) for a player a screen pops up with all positions and subs bench positions and after some names there's a coloured dot.

Ah that's how suited the player is to each position in the tactic (basically the same as is shown for his positions normally - its just for ease of reference when selecting a position).

Archived