Create a Striker - Strengths and Weaknesses

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bill Delgado looks just like I planned: physically and technically gifted, but a total nutter with low concentration. Excellent. It will be interesting to see if those low mental stats and poor composure cost him later in his career.

Not a bad start on the reserves. Hopefully he get a loan out soon for some first-team football.

Right question.

Do you want complete monthy updates or a quick glance at them with info about how your progressing as only two of you have had first team football each month? This would a. make it quicker for me to update as the last two took an hour and a half each and b. mean that it progresses faster so more people will play competative first team football quicker.

Sorry just thought of one more reason.

c. Mean we can get further as tomorrow is my birthday and my gf will kill me if I sit and play FM all night.

d. Allow this to get further before the 3rd of September when I go on holiday for four days.

August Update

A few things worth mentioning first.

New update new layout. Due to the amount of time it was taking to write I am no longer giving detailed updates on non-competative club games but full detail is given on League and Cup games.

No one is being tutored yet. I'd like to say by the end of next month but I can't be sure.

No one has gone out on loan yet either.

All games are Under 18s league or cup games. A few have made Reserve appearances.

Irving R. Pointystick

Made 3 under 18 games scoring 1 goal.

Avg Form – 7.38

Not a lot to report really added 3 more games and another goal. Still no tutor or loans and no first team football.

Charles Beams

Scored 6 goals in 4 games for the Under 18s.

Avg Form – 7.71

Starting to look good. Should hopefully be good enough to make first team starts.

Dan Davey

2 goals in 2 games for the Under 18s.

Avg Form 7.50

Looking good. Played in two of the under 18s 3 games.

Rex King

4 goals in four games ofr under 18s.

Avg Form – 7.11

A lot better performance this month mainly in the under 18s. Looks like making his England under 19s debut next month.

Almants Poikans

2 games but no goals in under 18s.

Avg Form – 6.80

Not a good month for the young Latvian. Turns 16 next month so possibility of more games.

Harry Barker

Scored 2 goals in 2 games.

Avg Form – 7.50

Made debut in friendly at start of August before getting a goal in Wigan Res’s defeat at Walsall. I’ve scouted him to see what they think of him.

Haowan

2 games but no goals yet.

Avg Form – 6.60

Still to score. Is in the Bolton first team so hopefully should make a few sub appearances soon.

Crazy Fool

3 goals in 4 games

Avg Form – 7.43

Made several solid appearances for the Everton under 18s. Another player I’ve scouted.

Roberto Dos Santos

Scored 3 goals in 2 games.

Avg Form – 7.67

Looking good. Not looking likely for a Brazil game any time soon though.

Charlie Sterman

Only played 1 game. No goals.

Avg Form – 6.75

Only played one game but got a 8 rating for it. Unused sub for several Newcastle first team games.

Lawrence Lazewski

2 goals in 2 games.

Avg Form – 7.20

Not looking too bad. Feels he would only play for the USA although this may change.

Mat Frith

Add 4 games and 2 goals to his total.

Avg Form 7.00

Not bad managing to maintain a solid average rating. Feels he would only play for Scotland.

Martin Orient

Added 4 games and 3 goals to his total.

Avg Form – 7.00

Seems my earlier fears about him needing to move were wrong. Could still do with a loan out though.

Jason Ryan

Played one more friendly to his totals.

Birmingham 2 Wycombe 1 (Cup)

Yearly Total – 1 game 0 goals 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6 (Once a Player gets competitive football friendlies and under 18 games don’t add to this)

Looks good and is in the first team for the Brummies. Not sure if he will play much though.

Stephen Royston

Played 3 more games.

Avg Form – 6.40

Poor performance. Has been over valued by the game needs to move club to unlock potential IMO.

Pablo Gonzalez

3 games and 2 goals.

Avg Form – 7.50

Looking good. Rejected Man Utd’s new contract but Barcelona aren’t interested anymore.

Johann Süd

3 goals in 3 games.

Avg Form – 7.50

Looking very good despite average looking attributes.

Bill Delgado

2 goals in 3 games.

Avg Form – 7.40

Slightly above average performances. Good bet for a potential star.

Sinan Ates

2 goals in 4 games.

Avg Form – 6.83

Maintaining his goal every other game ratio. Slightly under average form but looking goos still though.

Francisco d'Anconia

Man City 2 Derby 2 - d'Anconia 1 goal

Derby 2 Birmingham 1

Yearly Total – 2 games 1 goal 0 MOM

Avg Form – 7.00 (Once a Player gets competitive football friendlies and under 18 games don’t add to this)

Played in 2 of Derby’s 4 league games. Was the first player to play any competitive football.

After 4 games Tottenham are top of the league. Portsmouth are bottom with only a point. Liverpool and Wigan join them in the relegation zone.

There you have it comments welcome.

Johann Süd

3 goals in 3 games.

Avg Form – 7.50

Looking very good despite average looking attributes.

Very nice, I approve. Wouldn't say my attributes are average, I think they are splendidly distributed. :).

I should have changed two of my weaknesses to Penalties though/free kicks, only one of 20 of us got a decent stat there anyway. Was hoping I'd get lucky. When competing against real players you would be at a massive disadvantage anyway. Oh well, live and learn. Anyone remember which attributes are free for strikers?

Rejected my contract. Wonder why that is, hopefully i'll accept when I turn 16.

Probably high ambition and they only offered "youngster" as contract :)

I am looking forward to the time when we start to transfer from club to club and two of us end at the same club.

Yeah, will be interesting to see when we start moving.

Here's hoping for a loan out so Bill Delgado can get some first team action somewhere.

Everyone's looking good at the moment. It'll be real fun once we all start getting national call-ups (hopefully) and cross paths at various competitions.

Anyone remember which attributes are free for strikers?

From the excellent experiment on this site, all players get:

Free attributes:

Adaptability

Controversy

Ambition

Determination

Loyalty

Pressure

Professionalism

Sportsmanship

Temperament

Although they do not use up CA points, they do cause the CA points in certain areas to move at different rates (up and down).

Now for the relatively obvious ones ...

Consistency

Aggression

Important Matches

Injury Prone

Natural Fitness

And the surprising ones perhaps ...

Penalties

Corners

Free-kicks

Long throws

Strikers also get:

Marking

Tackling

Flair

Influence

Bravery

teamwork

September Update

Lots more players get first team experiance this month. Still no loans or tutoring.

Irving R. Pointystick

1 goal in 4 games.

NC Totals – 12 games 6 goals

Avg Form – 7.08

Slightly above average ratings. Has been called up to Spain under 19s.

Charles Beams

5 goals from 5 games.

NC Totals – 12 game 14 goals

Avg Form – 7.67

Wow. Just Wow. Has an incredible record and justly deserves his England under 19 call up.

Dan Davey

Made 3 under 18s appearances.

NC Totals – 7 games 3goals

Avg Form 7.14

No goals for the Arsenal man but is still maintaining above average form.

Rex King

4 games and an incredible 8 goals

NC Totals – 13 games 14 goal

Avg Form – 7.69

Another great month for a player. Has been in the England under 19 side since the start but not games yet.

Almants Poikans

3 games and 2 goals

Latvia u21s 1 Wales u21s 3

International Totals – U21s 1 cap 0 goals

NC Totals – 8 games 4 goals

Avg Form – 7.00

Made up for a poor August with solid performances. Gained his first International experience. Also turned 16 at end of month.

Harry Barker

No goals in 3 games.

NC Totals - 5games 2goals

Avg Form – 6.80

Isn’t getting enough games at Wigan to progress. Luckily he is loan listed so should get his move away soon.

Haowan

Reading 2 Bolton 2

West Ham 1 Bolton 0

Also played in two Spain under 19 games scoring 1 goal against Latvia.

International Total – Capped at under 19 level for Spain

Yearly Total – 2 games 0 goals 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6.00

Made his debut in September. Hasn’t played very well but he still could become good in the future.

Crazy Fool

2 goals in 4 games

NC Total 11 games 7 goals

Avg Form – 7.18

Doing quite well above average ratings. Is in the Nigeria under 21s with a game coming up in October.

Roberto Dos Santos

Scored 1 goal in 4 games.

NC Totals – 7 games 5 goals

Avg Form – 6.86

A poor month by his standards. Is having to compete with about 8 other strikers though at Reading.

Charlie Sterman

Fulham 1 Newcastle 1

Also played for England u19s twice scoring against Israel

International Totals – Capped at England under 19 level

Yearly Total – 1 Game 0 goals 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6.00

Made his debut as a sub despite all other Newcastle strikers being fit. Is one of four strikers in the England U19 squad.

Lawrence Lazewski

Aston Villa 0 Arsenal 2

Aston Villa 3 Hartlepool 0 (cup)

Yearly Totals – 2 games 0 goals 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6.50

Made debut bizarrely against Arsenal despite Villa playing a few weaker teams in September.

Mat Frith

West Ham 2 Arsenal 2 (cup)

Yearly Totals – 1 game 0 goals 0 MOM

Avg Form 6.00

Another player to make his debut this month. Not sure whether or not he’ll stay in the first team or be back to playing Under 18 football.

Martin Orient

Reading 1 Man City 0

Yearly Totals – 1 game 0 goal 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6.00

Is in the first team. Might get the odd game here and there. Is also in the England Under 19 side but is yet to play.

Jason Ryan

Played one more friendly to his totals.

Birmingham 2 Wycombe 1 (Cup)

Cyprus U21s 0 Ireland U21s 3 – Ryan 1 goal

Ireland U21 0 Holland U21 3

International Total – Under 21s 2 Caps 1 Goal

Yearly Total – 1 game 0 goals 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6.00

Made his debut in the league cup. Is a regular on the bench for Birmingham. Played in his first international games.

Stephen Royston

Played 2 more games at under 18 level.

Also played two games for England under 19s. Scored a hattrick against Israel and two against Russia

International Totals – England - capped at under 19 level

NC Totals – 9 games 5 goals

Avg Form – 7.11

Still no goals for Chelsea but an amazing performance for England. No longer the most valuable player.

Pablo Gonzalez

4 games and 3 goals.

NC Totals 8 games 6 goals

Avg Form – 7.25

Looking good. Has decided he only would like to play for Mexico at this stage. Is still valueless and is again wanted by Barcelona and also considering an offer by Man Utd. Hopefully in the future he can help Man Utd to beat Russian teams. :D

Johann Süd

10 goals in 6 games.

NC Totals – 12 games 16 goals

Avg Form – 7.58

Oh my god. I thought Beams had done well. At this rate he should be in at least the reserves.

Bill Delgado

2 goals in 3 games.

NC Totals – 8 games 8 goals

Avg Form – 7.25

Kept the same records with only a slight drop in form. Not playing as many games as people in the “lesser” teams.

Sinan Ates

Scored 3 goals in 6 games

NC Totals – 12 games 6 goals

Avg Form – 6.76

Looking quite good. Has his heart set on playing for Turkey.

Francisco d'Anconia

West Ham 3 Derby 1 - d'Anconia 1 goal

Derby 1 Newcastle 2

Derby 2 Sunderland 2

Arsenal 2 Derby 1

Yearly Total – 6 games 2 goal 0 MOM

Avg Form – 6.83

Played in every game for Derby this month. Seems to be a definite first tem regular. Should stay at Derby until end of season.

A still unbeaten Tottenham remain top of the league with Blackburn a point behind them. Man Utd are 3rd 5 points behind Tottenham. Portsmouth are still bottom without a win. Derby are next with Wigan making up the bottom three.

For what, replying to see interest? Well if you update everyday like you have been doing than 3 days if you do every week then i would say every other week, but lets see what everyone else says.

Now regarding my player, gotta debut against the best is how i see it.

Wow, I'm scoring goals. Come one Redknapp, call me up! Put me next to Dafoe and I'll drag us up. However, a part of me wouldn't mind getting relegated, a -10 player in the CCC will be picked up very quickly by a better club...

With regards to updates, i'd say give it atleast a week or maybe two. People may be at work during the week or just away generally. On the same account, I'll be on holiday 3-17th of Sep so might not write anything then. If I find internet there I'll check in, but don't count on it as i hope to be busy lying on a beach doing nothing :). I'll be back though so don't worry.

Interesting that it might be an advantage to be in a worse club as it means quicker 1st team chances and thus better development... also they are less likely to buy lots of players that can keep you out of the team. This maybe lead to quicker reaching top CA and then a big money move. We'll see what happens.

KUTGW!

Archived